my view

peach6

I would PAY to get a 21,000 point survey! I will never see one of those, but I keep trying. I got a few today but was dq'd out of them, and didn't get 100 for each of them.

MyView is teasing me. Another email today for a 3500 point survey that was closed when I clicked on the link just 7 minutes after getting the email. Same thing yesterday with another email. Either these were available long before the email went out or people are camped on the their computer just waiting to pounce. So, going back to the original question in this thread it would seem you need to camp out on MyView to get a survey to do at times.

MyView is teasing me. Another email today for a 3500 point survey that was closed when I clicked on the link just 7 minutes after getting the email. Same thing yesterday with another email. Either these were available long before the email went out or people are camped on the their computer just waiting to pounce. So, going back to the original question in this thread it would seem you need to camp out on MyView to get a survey to do at times.
Pretty much...................I have been getting an email survey lately almost every day and like you say they are always closed.

I am in there. Sometimes they go down for maintenance, but it is usually pretty quick.

Yep, I've gotten them from time-to-time. This one was different, and on my side. My Toolbar didn't recognize it, unless I put 'Portal' at the first. Doh! Mondays and Fridays are my 'Big' Days with MyView, thanks to MediaMark. Much thanks, ssssurvey!

MyView linked to JDPowerPanel for a survey and the site timed out repeatedly. Same issue with another survey to same site last week. I emailed them about it today but it looks like the initial confirmation email is a canned response. Shall see how long it takes them to respond. Other than that site is up and working for me.

Now it is down. Chrome can't even find it.

Working right now with FF. Like FF for sites as I can pin the site and it only takes 3/8 of an inch on the tab bar. Chrome was giving me issues a month or so ago so I switched back to FF.