I'm mad at GTM

footfree

So they start charging $5 to get a check and have changed how long it takes to get it.I know it use to be 6 to 8 weeks and now it's 4 to 6 but I guess I'm upset because it's been 5 weeks and no check.The first time I cashed out under the new policy it took 2 weeks . So dang numb it where the heck's my check?I want it and I'm tired of waiting for it. I guess the thing that peeves me the most is their web site.Most other companies will tell you when they have mailed the check but you cant even find that info on their site.I wonder why?If they are going to charge you then they should let you know when they sent it.

Allegedly I live in the same state as their head office. You would think they could mail me a check even earlier than most others, but no such luck.

And I say "allegedly" because it always comes with a Canadian postmark. Though that's not far from here either.

So I heard back from them they said "it states 4 to 6 weeks".Okay fine but my real question was when should I be expecting to see it?To me my question was asking when will I be getting it in the mail, not how long it should take.If I ask someone a question I expect a real answer ,if you read this answer it's basically generic

Thank you for contacting us. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. Please know checks may require up to 4-6 weeks to be received from the order date. Again, I apologize for any frustrations this may have caused. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

The last check I ordered was on October 1. And yes, GTM takes awhile to process and send them out. Mine eventually arrived in the mail on November 8.

So it took around 5 weeks.So I'm hoping it'll get here in a couple of days.I was just wondering if it was going to be like another person here on this panel who asked for their check and never received it.So they emailed them about it and was given the run around and had to wait longer then the initial time stated.So I hoped they checked to make sure it went out to the correct address.I'm sure I will get it but if memory serves me right when they launched the new payment plan it was shorter then it is now and like I said before last time I got a check I got it in 2 weeks.

I figured I would try their PayPal system this time around. Got paid in less than a week.

It's a tradeoff though, because it's 1150 points for a $50 PayPal - which technically doesn't even exist, but you just do 2 $20s and a $10.

But if you need the money sooner rather than later, it's an option, though a slightly crooked one on their part.

I cashed out twice with this site and had nothing but problems before I cashed out the second time. I have given up on them. It's been at least two months or more since I did anything with them. I think I am done with them. Totally.

5 weeks and nothing ,better come in next week.
I have seen on this forum that some people get them sooner but for me I have never received them before 6 weeks almost to the day,(USA)

5 weeks and nothing ,better come in next week.
I have seen on this forum that some people get them sooner but for me I have never received them before 6 weeks almost to the day,(USA)

And to charge people $5 to wait 6 weeks is a shame.Two to four weeks okay but not 6.It's almost the same length as before and they weren't charging at that time.Now I'm starting to feel cheated.................

Just completed a GTM 40 minute long survey for 60 points on tea. After submitting the survey, got the message "this survey is now closed." Is happening more and more!

I just did one on a pancake house and other restaurants and after 15 minutes got disqualified. I don't seen reason for this and gave a lot of input, not just checking boxes. This should just not be allowed and writing to them has proven futile in the past, even when I've finished down to the demographics. They rarely respond. At least with MyView and Opinion Outpost, I get replies.

global test market is pulling out all the tricks. In the middle of a really detailed survey, then disqualifies me. this has happened before and other things. I wonder whats going on?

GTM has really gone downhill in the past 6 months. It seems for every survey we finish for 30-35 points, we must also provide extensive info for 15 disqualifications, wade thru 3 surveys for sweeps, finish 2 surveys that are closed, and attempt 1 survey with some kind of glitch deep inside it. The new award system costs us more points for cash-out yet our checks still take 5-6 wks to arrive. To make matters worse, their customer service is unresponsive to our inquiries. It is such a shame because GTM had been my top money-maker.