I'm mad at GTM

footfree

Their CS is horrible. I had 3 outstanding issues, and after emailing about 68 times, I got someone to help me resolve all 3 and credit my points. In their defense, they do tell you that the checks take 6-8 weeks.Mine have always taken at least 6 weeks. I don't mind waiting because I know they will come. I just wish they would staff more people in customer service because that, i cannot stand.

GTM has really gone downhill in the past 6 months. It seems for every survey we finish for 30-35 points, we must also provide extensive info for 15 disqualifications, wade thru 3 surveys for sweeps, finish 2 surveys that are closed, and attempt 1 survey with some kind of glitch deep inside it. The new award system costs us more points for cash-out yet our checks still take 5-6 wks to arrive. To make matters worse, their customer service is unresponsive to our inquiries. It is such a shame because GTM had been my top money-maker.

Will unsubscribe. I have had the same experience. Was one of my best but why should they offer points when they can offer multiple sweeps. I am constantly disqualifed and then offered sweeps. :(

Today I was at least 10 minutes into the survey on THE WWE is that how it goes the world wide wrestling foundation and it says sorry quota full.Oh!So you see I'm not interested but yet you keep me by asking me questions leading me on to think I will receive points and then 10 minutes into the darn survey I get axed.Well that really screws the pooch and I'm not happy about it.I really believe you should know if I qualify and I'm able to do a survey without me almost finishing the survey.I really should write to them about it but I think it'll fall on deaf ears.See another reason to be mad at them!

• 2 weeks later...

GTM has really jumped the shark this week. Half of their surveys are the ones with the green background (the ones that usually hit you with the dumb freight train "test" sound) and whatever server is feeding those things must need a defrag, because they are crashing every. single. time.

And now they are back to the stupid practice of tacking the profile crap onto all the surveys.

Look, idiots.... if my profile needed updating, I would do it myself. If my life had changed that much in the last 2 months, I probably wouldn't be wasting time on your dumb surveys anymore.

my current frustration is i'm getting daily the 30 point one you can never finish that tells you hurry, today only in the email... then the movie survey where no matter what movie, or not, that you check, you get cut from the survey...

but the more they tick me off the lower quality data and time spent they get from me.. like just now.. i'm going along fine and it asks for the ages of all my family members.. i put it all in and THEN it screens me out.. why is that detailed question the cut off question? is my 13 year old daughter not old enough for ME to do the freaking survey? i mean I got the email to do it right?