Gratispoints

peach6

I ordered an Amazon GC on Oct28 I thought I would have received it by now....I know they did say 4 weeks but I was hoping it would be sooner........just complaning

Ordered 1 on the October 30 do not have yet............................... :roll:

Ordered 1 yesterday, wonder if before CHRISTmas............................................... :roll:

Perhaps the delay is on the Amazon end. I have cashed out 3X with Gratis for the gasoline award and all 3 codes have been emailed within a wk. Very please with Gratis Points so far!

Perhaps the delay is on the Amazon end. I have cashed out 3X with Gratis for the gasoline award and all 3 codes have been emailed within a wk. Very please with Gratis Points so far!

I've been meaning to ask you about gas cards. Where do you use them at, what gas station?? So you pay at the pump??.................... :roll:

I have to give a RAVE to Gratispoints. Most all my surveys are "earned" now. Just the ones I did last week are pending. There were some that were 2 and 1 month old. GOOD JOB GRATIS................... :mrgreen:

Perhaps the delay is on the Amazon end. I have cashed out 3X with Gratis for the gasoline award and all 3 codes have been emailed within a wk. Very pleased with Gratis Points so far!

I've been meaning to ask you about gas cards. Where do you use them at, what gas station?? So you pay at the pump??.................... :roll:

The directions say the card can be used at Exxon and Mobil, Chevron and Texaco, Sunoco, and that BP is coming soon. We have swiped our card at the pump at Mobil with no problems. You can also use the card to pay inside if you prefer. We tried to use it at BP and it did not yet work.

The directions say the card can be used at Exxon and Mobil, Chevron and Texaco, Sunoco, and that BP is coming soon. We have swiped our card at the pump at Mobil with no problems. You can also use the card to pay inside if you prefer. We tried to use it at BP and it did not yet work

Great thank you.............................. :D

The directions say the card can be used at Exxon and Mobil, Chevron and Texaco, Sunoco, and that BP is coming soon. We have swiped our card at the pump at Mobil with no problems. You can also use the card to pay inside if you prefer. We tried to use it at BP and it did not yet work.

Just used the gas card today at Exxon. Inserted the card at the pump, authorized for a few seconds, and then the pump ran until our balance was used up.

Just used the gas card today at Exxon. Inserted the card at the pump, authorized for a few seconds, and then the pump ran until our balance was used up.

Cool thanks..................... :D

Had been getting 10 points for every disqualification with Gratis Points. Then over and over today I noticed I wasn't getting these points. This evening saw an orange box that appeared after a disqualification with the text, " You've earned an entry into our iPad sweepstakes for your insights." Checked my account and sure enough, rather than 70 points for 7 disqualifications, I instead got 7 iPad entries. Has there been a change in policy?

Ordered 1 on the October 30 do not have yet............................... :roll:

Ordered 1 yesterday, wonder if before CHRISTmas............................................... :roll:

I got both of mine yesterday...................... :D

I got both of mine yesterday...................... :D

1957horses Did you get your amazon GC I am still waiting................

I am really ticked since yesterday I need 10 cents to cash out and all I'm getting for DQ are I Pad sweeps

I am really ticked since yesterday I need 10 cents to cash out and all I'm getting for DQ are I Pad sweeps

Do you have any of the personal domo questions left on the bottom right hand side of homepage?? Most of those are worth 10 cents a few are 25 cents. I can't get them up on IE but can on chrome............ :?::?:

Yes I did get both. I emailed them last week and asked if the one from 10/30 could be given to me and they sent me the one from 11/14. So I emailed again and they gave me the one from 10/30 the next day...................... :D

I see now that they are not giving the 10 points also and that is going to hurt a lot because $3-4 of my total every $25 is from the 10 cents DQ surveys. I have made $175.00 since June so about $25.00 a month. I'm at $19.00 right now, so I will make my way slowly towards the $25 this time but will have to give them up after that................. :cry:

It seems like the survey sites are dropping like flies. I don't have to many more that are worth doing any more. Even the focus groups are getting cheaper, a few that used to pay like $200 for 5-7 day are now offering only $75 for an 8 day and a lot of detail in your answers or you don't get paid.................. :shock:

I wish I know another get paid at home job. There are a million offering jobs online, but I know 95% of them are bull $*** so if anyone reading this could stir me in the right direction, PLEASE by all means PM me............ :|