Gratispoints

peach6

I am really ticked since yesterday I need 10 cents to cash out and all I'm getting for DQ are I Pad sweeps

Do you have any of the personal domo questions left on the bottom right hand side of homepage?? Most of those are worth 10 cents a few are 25 cents. I can't get them up on IE but can on chrome............ :?::?:

Yes I did get both. I emailed them last week and asked if the one from 10/30 could be given to me and they sent me the one from 11/14. So I emailed again and they gave me the one from 10/30 the next day...................... :D

I see now that they are not giving the 10 points also and that is going to hurt a lot because $3-4 of my total every $25 is from the 10 cents DQ surveys. I have made $175.00 since June so about $25.00 a month. I'm at $19.00 right now, so I will make my way slowly towards the $25 this time but will have to give them up after that................. :cry:

It seems like the survey sites are dropping like flies. I don't have to many more that are worth doing any more. Even the focus groups are getting cheaper, a few that used to pay like $200 for 5-7 day are now offering only $75 for an 8 day and a lot of detail in your answers or you don't get paid.................. :shock: what did you say I want my GC

I wish I know another get paid at home job. There are a million offering jobs online, but I know 95% of them are bull $*** so if anyone reading this could stir me in the right direction, PLEASE by all means PM me............ :|

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you keep great records. Does anyone have any info on Gratis Points survey QG 261871 for 100 points (completed on 11/27)--who it was with/the subject of the survey? Just had it invalidated. I take great care to answer every survey thoughtfully and carefully. Trying to jostle my memory.

I think it's getting harder to qualify for there surveys.I really miss not getting the 10 cents for DQ

And they lowered the points per survey................ :shock: