Survey that has to load a supermarket screen, argh!

cricket

I got this both on MyView and Global Test Market. I answer tons of questions about food, then it says "This may take a few minutes to load. Grab a cup of coffee" etc. So then it says "Loading" and 15 minutes later, it never loads. I have a new Mac, nothing wrong with my computer. Has this happened to anyone else? This has happened MANY times…and when it does load, it gives you a demo with arrows and boxes and I can't get it to work.Not only that, it freezes my computer, I can't get out of the screen and have to log off.Has this happened to anyone else?

I got this both on MyView and Global Test Market. I answer tons of questions about food, then it says "This may take a few minutes to load. Grab a cup of coffee" etc. So then it says "Loading" and 15 minutes later, it never loads. I have a new Mac, nothing wrong with my computer. Has this happened to anyone else? This has happened MANY times…and when it does load, it gives you a demo with arrows and boxes and I can't get it to work.Not only that, it freezes my computer, I can't get out of the screen and have to log off.Has this happened to anyone else?
I have done surveys with a virtual supermarket if that's what you mean. It took a couple of minutes to load but not that bad for me. Kind of like a virtual shopping experience. mine was for different kinds of beer.

Try loading a visual supermarket survey on dial up (that's my story a few years ago). Yikes! :o

I just took one earlier this week for canned goods. I usually receive those types of interactive surveys from GTM or ZoomPanel. ZoomPanel never offers much incentive for them even though I think they run a little longer than my usual load of surveys.

i had that today, the virtual grocery store.. it goes through the tutorial and then you see on the screen something like 'stopped due to corruption' or something.. iv'e had this the past 2 times i've received this survey.. i wrote in today about it though on GTM so they know about it. But yeah, you try and refresh the screen and it ends giving you only a sweep entry.

for some reason they are a hit or miss thing as far as working on my computer. I don't know why they work at times then not at other. did one a day or 2 ago and had no problems at all.

OH! NO! The dreaded 56K Modem..... :| I have only done a couple. I don't actually remember which site they came from but I did them on onlycashsurveys. they get surveys from all kinds of different survey sites.

Well......This is funny and Ironic at the same time. I was just on dollarsurveys and WALA!...a virtual supermarket survey from Toluna. I had to buy Beer, produce, tortilla chips, and salsa.....and again the questions at the end were centered around Beer......... :D the download took about 2 minutes. I had to read the instruction on how to navigate through the store before I could continue.

i just got it again through OO and it froze Chrome.. the link still says I haven't finished it so i'm going to try and switch over to Explorer and see what happens.. but i have to wait 15 minutes to restart it.

Did three of those today and it locked up all three times. I guess I should just shut them out, but one was with Myview and I should have gotten 100 points for it, I was over halfway through it.

This is either a java issue or a problem with the context software .. I've tried with both firefox and chrome and basicly the thing screws up after the tutorial :evil:

Just took another one yesterday about yogurt. It loaded really slow, even on DSL, so it made for a very long survey.

I mean, I like the graphics and the interactive style but most of the time, I just want a bare-bones, plain text on a web page!