Sign in to follow this  
DanaEm

YourWord new?

RainbowMama

I haven't received a survey from them in weeks, if not a month. Then I got one the other day and started to do a survey worth $2.00. I completed it and it still only gave my account $.25. I contacted support ( and still haven't received a response). But today I logged in and I had six surveys waiting? I don't know if they were making up for the $1.75 difference or not. But I was able to cash out and not even 30 seconds later I had my $5 Amazon code to plug in. Which was pretty awesome :)

ksedwar

I had 4 surveys over the last 2 days. All were Samplicio and all screened out immediately. $1 total for a few clicks.

1957horses
I had 4 surveys over the last 2 days. All were Samplicio and all screened out immediately. $1 total for a few clicks.

Same with me 4 today all screened out................... :?

RainbowMama

I screened out from them all also. But I'd rather screen out and make $.25 over doing a survey and still making $.25. I actually opt to not continue to look for more surveys when they ask. I received two more since my first post on this tonight though.

ksedwar

4 more today and all screened out. It got me to $5 so that's fine with me.

peach6

I get them almost every day I always screen out but don't mind 25cents for a couple minutes of clicking

car9og

Same here. I received 3 surveys this week. Disqualified for 2 and got $1.00 for one. Total $1.50. Not bad. :P

rosiesmom

So far, I am liking these guys.

DanaEm

I have cashed out 3 times and only got approved for 1 survey. I think they should try another router. I am afraid they will not make it if they do not get more surveys, and its not very often that a company appreciates your time.

BluesJunky

I joined this panel last night, late...and at the rate I'm going, I'll cash out by the end of the day! Those quarters add up QUICK! DQ'd on every one.

But I'm starting to wonder if they get compensated from the client for someone attempting the survey. They surely can't stay in business long if they keep giving out money...a good bit of money judging by the responses in here...for DQ's.

Which raises another point. Do ALL survey panels get compensated for the number of ATTEMPTS at a survey? If they do, that would explain why we get so many invites that DQ even before we've given ANY answers. And if THAT'S the case...a lot of survey panels are screwin' us on a regular basis. Like we didn't know that already...

Update: Cashed out for a $5 AGC in two days, completing 1 survey for $1.75, I think. I'll take that all day long! GC code was sent in a matter of seconds, too. I'm impressed...

Sherry67

I started by cashing out for (multiple) Amazon gift cards, and then I switched over to CVS (which is right near me). I used two CVS gift cards last week, and now I have another one to use.

Like all of the other good panels, YourWord will eventually be 'discovered' by too many people and they won't have enough surveys to go around, or even enough surveys to 'attempt.' Honestly, I don't expect these super easy earnings and cash outs to continue indefinitely. It's almost too good to be true.

BluesJunky

Well, I may have cashed out in two days last week, but since then, I've had 4 DQ's for a buck. Not exactly the same pace I started with...

fluffy501
I started by cashing out for (multiple) Amazon gift cards, and then I switched over to CVS (which is right near me). I used two CVS gift cards last week, and now I have another one to use.

Like all of the other good panels, YourWord will eventually be 'discovered' by too many people and they won't have enough surveys to go around, or even enough surveys to 'attempt.' Honestly, I don't expect these super easy earnings and cash outs to continue indefinitely. It's almost too good to be true.

They should stop new people joining and have a limit on the number of members possible. I wish other ones would do that like all the Cint panels for example,their surveys get full in minutes. I joined a couple of months ago but I didn't find it through here, I can't remember where I found it , I've only redeemed one £5 so far and hardly get the invitations often so I don't know how you could cash out twice a week

The 25p for dqing seemed to good to be true from my point of view, I guessed they didn't realise it was more than most panels pay so I think its fair enough that its 10p now (if disappointing), as much as I liked the 25ps you can't blame them

1957horses

I haven't had a survey from them in 2 months..................... :?

BluesJunky

I get maybe 4 or 5 invites a week, but rarely qualify. When I first joined, I cashed out 3 times between 7/24 and 8/11, but nothing since. I think I'm sitting at $3.35 now, so at the current pace, I'll probably cash out after the first snowfall.

It was fun while it lasted, but I don't think anyone expected the 25 cent DQ's to last. At this point, I appreciate the dime I get when I DQ, and the fact that it's so quick...compared to DQing on other sites after some long, drawn out screener, or getting told the quota is full...and getting nothing for your time. I'll stay with them until I have a good reason to leave. Until then, I just look at it as another dime in the change jar that will EVENTUALLY add up to something worthwhile.