Should I give up on taking surveys ?

lobo49

Wow! Such originality in prose and posturing- I'd say we have a winner!! :roll:

Such a class act, huh? :lol:

LOL! He is at that! But you know the old rule, don't feed the troll!! :lol:

Wow! Such originality in prose and posturing- I'd say we have a winner!! :roll:

Such a class act, huh? :lol:

LOL! He is at that! But you know the old rule, don't feed the troll!! :lol:

I think in this case feeding the troll would be clicking his referral link, but you are right! :wink:

Work smarter, not harder, neither of which you seem to be doing. Acting immature on a low traffic message board will not make you any money. I don't mess with referrals, GPT sites, or sexual favors. I do honest hard working surveys with legitimate companies, and sometimes make a few dozen dollars every now and then, I don't even think any of the surveys I work for offer referrals and if they did I would not post any paid referral links here because 1. It is against these forums rules even if it is rarely enforced, and 2. Nobody will click on them from this forum anyways. There is no silver bullet or get rich quick scheme that really works.

I hope that idiot has been banned...

Where's the moderators around here?

Anyway...on the topic, I'm |---| that close to just saying, screw it.

Tiny little compensation for long surveys, long surveys in general (sorry not sitting for 30+ minutes answering the same repetitive questions), and this "not qualifying" crap is ridiculous. Why can't companies stop being lazy and do like Pinecone and send me what I qualify for.

So, yeah, I'm about done. Tired of point systems. Tired of having to wait to "cash out", tired of knowing that when I click a link, 80% of the time it's just a waste of time because I won't qualify.

I'm already down to about 3 or 4 panels I'll occasionally give the time of day to.

hey suck on ma ballsack and join the site niggaz i need cash
Wow! How do you respond to an ignorant, racist SOB like this. Maybe I did.

I hope that idiot has been banned...

Where's the moderators around here?

Anyway...on the topic, I'm |---| that close to just saying, screw it.

Tiny little compensation for long surveys, long surveys in general (sorry not sitting for 30+ minutes answering the same repetitive questions), and this "not qualifying" crap is ridiculous. Why can't companies stop being lazy and do like Pinecone and send me what I qualify for.

So, yeah, I'm about done. Tired of point systems. Tired of having to wait to "cash out", tired of knowing that when I click a link, 80% of the time it's just a waste of time because I won't qualify.

I'm already down to about 3 or 4 panels I'll occasionally give the time of day to.

it sounds like you should just walk away for awhile. i agree that it is frustrating at times, the only thing that can help is to just walk away. maybe keep one or two you check from time to time so it isnt cold turkey but it sounds like any alternative will just make things worse for you. good luck.