what sites are you happy with?

Pete

I understand that survey police is a site to voice opinions and give reviews on certain survey taking experiences with various survey sites. There are a lot of complaints , which may very will be justified but Let's post your pleasant experiences with the sites that make you money and other neat stuff. Just trying to see if there are any positive experiences lately....... :P

From a pure CSR standpoint MyView is the best of the best of the survey sites I do. Credit for a failed survey is always given FULL survey point credit. No other site comes close for responding quickly and generously for technical errors, etc.

onlycashsurveys

You should switch to JDPowerpanel. They are also owned by Usamp and have the exact same surveys but when you DQ on JDP you get 10cents (on most but not all). Just be sure to only do surveys on one Usamp site at a time or you risk getting completed surveys canceled and possibly losing your whole account money and all.

onlycashsurveys

You should switch to JDPowerpanel. They are also owned by Usamp and have the exact same surveys but when you DQ on JDP you get 10cents (on most but not all). Just be sure to only do surveys on one Usamp site at a time or you risk getting completed surveys canceled and possibly losing your whole account money and all.

I have gotten some surveys from JD power on onlycashsurveys but I'm not signed up with the Panel.... Thanks for the info though.

I have good luck with Myview, I know others don't like the site, but I get 100 points most of the time when I am disqualified. Pinecone, but you have to wait for an invite to join. They pay $3 for surveys and do quite a bit of product testing. Tellwut, you just do short surveys and build up points, they build up pretty fast I think, not like they used to, but fast enough. And Swagbucks isn't bad, there are a lot of things you can do to earn points and those add up quickly. They have Paypal still I think. Amazon too.

I like Paidviewpoint.com because the survey's are short approx: 3 minutes. I haven't been successful getting 25 bucks for adding friends however. I have invited 4 people who said they were interested and none of them joined.

I also like Tellwut.

The new Opinion Outpost is better to me so far because their current status with the new design has allowed me to correct an error that prevented me from logging in from the web successfully. I have changed my password and found out that I can cash out at least 5 times.

Ipsos-Isay rewards you with points even if you DQ.

Those are my top 4.

Darwin's Data and Pinecone will not accept me.

Opinion Outpost. I haven't found one with as many surveys that pay over $1. Usually I get $1.50 for a 15 to 20 minute survey. I cashed out at their sister site, surveyspot, and haven't looked back. You rarely see over $.50 no matter the time it takes. If you do happen to see $1.00 (Because you're such a valued participant!!) the time it takes to do that one is 30-45 minutes.

onlycashsurveys

I just joined this as well as I had doubts about JD in the past with a lot of issues with their surveys, but I'll try it again.

One thing I am wondering though, it looks the same as IPOLL and FOCUSLINE. With these two sometimes it will say I've already taken the survey from one or the other which gets annoying, so adding a third (if the others are Usamp as well) isn't that going to only allow me to complete the survey on one of these sites, or is it different for everyone else?

I guess if I had to pick one I am *most* happy with these days, it would be YouGov. I used to like Harris Poll a long time ago but now I rarely qualify for any of theirs. I prefer surveys that pay in cash and where I can be logged in automatically from the email invitation or a survey I just did, instead of having to try to figure out my password when I want to check my balance. I don't care for survey sites that offer only points or merchandise as I can't use any of that stuff. I'm low-income and need cash in any amount. I also like to give my opinions but I don't get many surveys that actually apply to me enough as I don't have the lifestyle most of them are looking for, it seems. I don't have a TV, do not drive, buy only from natural foods stores, etc. so I am not what they are looking for. I keep joining whatever new ones I can find but they turn out to be just like all the rest. Hardly get any from them, rarely qualify, etc. I am someone who'd be willing to give lots of info about myself to help me get better surveys, but no matter how much I tell them, it never seems to help. They do not seem to actually *use* this info. Most have bad customer service. If I have a complaint about a survey, they seem to want to make it as difficult as they can for someone to get in to explain or suggest something. They might reply in a week, then give me a standard sort of "form letter" reply and not address my concerns. I keep getting surveys I've already done from them or other companies over and over again because so many companies send out surveys from other sources, not just their own.

onlycashsurveys

i'm on Ipoll and JDP together without problems.. I know Opinion Outpost (i forget the company) said you can be on any of their sites.. but being on multiple Usamp sites isn't a problem.. the only problem I noticed once is in trying to do a survey on each of their sites literally at the same time.. this disqualified me on one of them..