what sites are you happy with?

Pete

I am most happy with my view right now. Last month I received $100 in Amazon gift cards, which I used up last week, and I now have another $25 of gift cards to claim. It seems like there are some other survey companies that I rarely receive a survey from such as valued opinion or minefield that I hardly get any invites to, and when I do I am not eligible.

For the person that is not getting enough cash surveys. I have a problem getting a lot of surveys because I am over 50, and I don't have a smart phone. I do have a car, but it seems that I am never eligible for the car surveys though because I tell them that I do not plan on buying a new car for at least 2 years. The reason why people over the age of 50 do not get picked for a lot of surveys is because they are much less likely to be impulse buyers. I am willing to do surveys for Amazon GC though, because it is better than not getting any surveys. I have been cashing in my gift cards to buy some stereo components, which I would not be able to afford otherwise, and my current stereo is ancient, and is on its last legs. I still have a subwoofer left to buy to complete my system, and then I am going to save up gift cards for a new computer.

I just finished up with AARP/communispace, and while I was signed up with them, I got a total of $160 of Amazon gift cards, and it only took me about 20 minutes a month to get a $10 gift card. I was sorry to see that end.

My Favorites are:

Paidviewpoint- because it is short, I don't get a computer virus because I was transferred to another company and because I cashed out.

My Survey- because I cashed out twice before I cashed out with any other company, however they stopped sending me survey's since early last summer because I took too long to complete a study.

Ipsos- because I cashed out at least once maybe twice and they reward you with 5 points when you get dq'd.

Tellwut- Survey's are interesting, quick and you can do almost as many as you want in a day.

My favorite panel is ADT because they care enough about their panelists to reward them monthly with gift cards and cash for a lot less effort then survey's. I am happy to answer their questions because there are many different things to do which keep me interested. Plus what they research is different. Being entered into a sweepstakes that no one wins as a form of (non payment) is not something I have to be concerned about with them.

My Favorites are:

Paidviewpoint- because it is short, I don't get a computer virus because I was transferred to another company and because I cashed out.

My Survey- because I cashed out twice before I cashed out with any other company, however they stopped sending me survey's since early last summer because I took too long to complete a study.

Ipsos- because I cashed out at least once maybe twice and they reward you with 5 points when you get dq'd.

Tellwut- Survey's are interesting, quick and you can do almost as many as you want in a day.

My favorite panel is ADT because they care enough about their panelists to reward them monthly with gift cards and cash for a lot less effort then survey's. I am happy to answer their questions because there are many different things to do which keep me interested. Plus what they research is different. Being entered into a sweepstakes that no one wins as a form of (non payment) is not something I have to be concerned about with them.

What's the link for ADT?

• 11 months later...

In order of preference:

1. My View - go there all day, don't wait for invitations

2. Global Test Market

3. JDPower

4. Tellwut (who can't like it? :)

5. Opinion Outpost

6. Quick Rewards (sends a lot every day but only the 60 and 75 cent ones work for me)

7. instagc, has $1 surveys and 1 click things like Quick Rewards, also a chat room