Opinion Outpost - What is going on??

Survey-Bez

Let me just start by saying the OO is my favorite survey site. Through November and December I was literally able to cash out pay pal $30 a week. Twice during that time $40 happened! During that time I could not say enough good things about OO. That being said, I have to say I am feeling a bit frustrated with them as of late.

First was the toilet paper survey glitch last week that everyone got dq at the very end of. Still having seen my 20 points for that!

Now this morning every time I attempt to take a survey I keep getting offer the same one over and over and over. Each time I click on it I get this message: Unable to begin survey: This survey has been completed previously. (database verification). It will not take me back to the account page so I have to x out of it. Once back at the account page I try again hoping for a new survey only to have the same thing happen again!

I wrote to CS but still have not heard back.

I stepped away from the computer for about an hour and when I returned I was happy to see a survey invite e-mail from them. I thought, good this link will get me a new survey but...you guessed it, it was the same stinkin, non- working 5pts for 10 minutes waste of my time! :x

I just completed a long survey about commercials during Superbowl, lottery, assorted topics. I received a message at the end saying they have enough participants. This is getting ridiculous, after last week's survey where nobody got credited…now this. I called, we'll see what happens.

Normally I'd say clear any OO cookies and your browser cache but since it's database verification I'd doubt that would help nor a new private browser session. But you never know. I've had that happen but have always been able to X out and start over w/o issues. BTW, OO has been slow this week for me. Last week was good. A lot of other sites seem very slow this week as well.

• 1 month later...

opinion out post survey has been great , but lately I am getting a error message Unable to begin survey: This survey has been completed previously. (database verification]. any one experiencing this .

• 1 month later...

Opinion Outpost has been one of my better sites as of late. I'm 4 days short of 3 months and have done really well with amazon gift codes. I don't have a verified Paypal account but for gift cards this site is pretty good........

Completed: 147 Surveys

Collected: 1625 Points

:D

This is how it is going today with them:

I got dqd out of 13 surveys to finish one. :/

ORD-122493-82VH *-Did Not Finish3/26/2014

ORD-122300-0963_2-Not A Match3/26/2014

ORD-124041-RF63-Not A Match3/26/2014

ORD-123633-QNBN-Not A Match3/26/2014

ORD-123603-K344-Not A Match3/26/2014

ORD-122156-XQY5-Not A Match3/26/2014

ORD-124170-K2RD-Not A Match3/26/2014

ORD-123405-LM4L-Not A Match3/26/2014

ORD-122136-1BQY-Not A Match3/26/2014

RD-123411-MLWJ-Not A Match3/26/2014

ORD-122176-M9S2 *-Did Not Finish3/26/2014

ORD-119962-1C9M-Not A Match3/26/2014

ORD-122506-HS17-Finished3/26/2014

ORD-121058-KVCY-Not A Match3/26/2014

what i'm sick of is getting questions after the point they determined they don't want you.. what's the point if they're not counted anyhow?

what i'm sick of is getting questions after the point they determined they don't want you.. what's the point if they're not counted anyhow?
They want your democraphics in any case.

Opinion Outpost has been one of my better sites as of late. I'm 4 days short of 3 months and have done really well with amazon gift codes. I don't have a verified Paypal account but for gift cards this site is pretty good........

Completed: 147 Surveys

Collected: 1625 Points

:D

same here on the better luck of late. the last several weeks ivs been pretty fortunate to cash out sevreral AGC's. I know that reality will sink back in soon enough. im going to take advantage of it as long as I can! :wink:

I thought Opinion Outpost was fair and honest, not anymore. I start a survey and half way, realize it's going to be a long survey. I forgot what the reward was, but knew it had to be big for this kind of survey. I prayed it would not be the 10 minute for 15 point one, but I did not know for sure. I spent 1 hour on it, taking breaks etc. When i got to the end, they gave me 15 points. They are dishonest and I will not do that ever again. If you say 10 minutes, it should be 10 minutes, not an hour. I am really sad. :cry:

I started a survey about an hour ago about online shopping. Seem to remember the pay only being 100 points. They wanted you to download your entire purchase history from Amazon. I started then stopped and quit when the download report included my name, who I shipped items to as gifts, etc. They said the data wouldn't live beyond the survey but who knows the reality. Forget it.

I started a survey about an hour ago about online shopping. Seem to remember the pay only being 100 points. They wanted you to download your entire purchase history from Amazon. I started then stopped and quit when the download report included my name, who I shipped items to as gifts, etc. They said the data wouldn't live beyond the survey but who knows the reality. Forget it.

I remember getting one like that last year, my goodness, getting awful noise aren't they.............. :shock:

All I get are opinionshere 10 minutes 15 points survey asking about tv service. I started it to see what would happen and of course I was dq'd. Opinion Outpost has joined Toluna in being pure garbage now. It was my biggest money maker. Oh well.

I came to crab about how they stole 100 points from me about 15 minutes ago (because they took the points away but claimed my redemption failed) but apparently they sent over the money about 2 minutes ago. lol