Opinion Outpost - What is going on??

Survey-Bez

Yesterday I took a 5 point survey on OO which contained a live chat portion in which I discussed health insurance with someone for 15 minutes. I was promised extra points, but at the very end...5 points. Lame! :x

I woke up today and went to log on to my account and it said it was frozen due to data concerns. Well thanks for letting me know people... No email was sent to me about it. I emailed them to correct this problem. I gave up writing them long ago because they stopped helping customers when I would email them how I would fill out a survey and then go all the way through it and not get my points. I told them that I am a fast reader and I answer fast, but apparently they don't believe it because they have speed bumps and radar up and rely on that versus a smart person who can speed read. This used to be my favorite survey site. Now I just get excuses and answers that say it's not their fault etc and etc. The best survey site EVER is MYVIEW. Each time I have had a problem with getting points, I have emailed them, they have said, "Oh sorry about that!" and have given me the points. Opinion Outpost ALWAYS has an excuse and gets out of ownership of any problem I encounter.

• 1 month later...