Communispace question?

NFriday

Hi- I was just on slickdeals, and several people there reported that communispace has switched over to sweeps instead of Amazon gift cards. Has anybody here run across that?

I think the rewards are different on each Communispace panel. The companies pay the rewards. Communispace facilitates the websites.

Depends on the panel.Mine is a business panel and pays $20 per month. It depends on which company is sponsoring it, though. Most panels are still worth it for sweeps. I have won $250 in sweeps on panels since the summer. Most only take a few minutes per week.

Con Agra is going to sweeps via communispace. And it is $5 a week sweeps not the $20 a month.

If the one I belong to starts that, I'M GONE...................... :!::!:

I do lots of them with sweeps only, but it takes me less than 5 minutes a week. Just last week I won $100 from one of my panels.

WOO HOO GOOD FOR YOU........................ :D

Because I'm with consumer village ie........... gongo's I cant do communispace.It really doesn't matter to me that I cant do comminspace I'm pretty sure I cam make more with with gongo's anyways.Gongos has their panel and others that they will let you join .Once your in 1 communispace they wont let you join any other sites.

which communispace is everyone else on? right now i'm on a Samsung panel with them.. i've done scott's miracle grow twice

I am with Healthcare Consumer Forum. They quit sending me the emails and I missed my December incentive. So now I check in once a week.

I was with AARP but they cut most of the members at the end of 2013. I'm hoping to find an invite to a new panel sometime soon.