Communispace question?

NFriday

which communispace is everyone else on? right now i'm on a Samsung panel with them.. i've done scott's miracle grow twice

Citibank. I just got another one, but I can't remember what it is. I must belong to 25 panels right now!

• 1 year later...

When I do communispace surveys to join a forum, it always asks how many email accounts I have. What are you answering? I have answered only 1 but it kicks me out then. I do have other accounts, old ones I never check. So, should I say 2 or 3 or what to get accepted into their forums?

When I do communispace surveys to join a forum, it always asks how many email accounts I have. What are you answering? I have answered only 1 but it kicks me out then. I do have other accounts, old ones I never check. So, should I say 2 or 3 or what to get accepted into their forums?

2-3 will kick you out of the survey (at least it did for me).

• 3 months later...

HI- I was part of the AARP communispace community for about 1 1/2 years before they kicked most of us out to get new blood. I just received an invitation to rejoin AARP. I noticed that communispace is based in London. I did not know that. Are they still paying with Amazon GC for participating in the AARP community? It was easy work. I was sorry to have to leave the group.

Hi- I just checked my spam, and there was an email from communispace telling me to disregard the welcome email I received earlier today. Apparently I am not eligible to rejoin Communispace right now. Oh well

HI- I was part of the AARP communispace community for about 1 1/2 years before they kicked most of us out to get new blood. I just received an invitation to rejoin AARP. I noticed that communispace is based in London. I did not know that. Are they still paying with Amazon GC for participating in the AARP community? It was easy work. I was sorry to have to leave the group.

New blood? Holy cow, how old is too old to need AARP? The board I belong to is AGC and it is a medical care board. I haven't gotten anything about needing more people to join.

Hi- AARP just wanted to hear from different folks. Just like in most market research studies, most companies do not like to use the same people all the time, and there have been times I have been turned down for a panel, because I was honest, and told the screener that I had done another panel less than six months ago.

Hi- I just checked my spam, and there was an email from communispace telling me to disregard the welcome email I received earlier today. Apparently I am not eligible to rejoin Communispace right now. Oh well

Happened to me as well!