• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cricket

• JD

• 1957horses

• car9og

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Tellwut in trouble? They are taking a long time to honor request for gift cards. Any comments?

I am having an issue too. Last month I cashed out for Amazon. about a week later I got the normal e-mail from them stating that my card should be arriving shortly. Normally, what happens is that the card arrives that same day. Actually, what normally happens is that my e-card comes first and then I get the "your card should be arriving shortly" e-mail. Well this time, no card! I waited a week and then e-mailed Tellwut Friday morning. At the end of the day I got a response from them saying that they would look into it on Monday. Monday came ... nothing. I e-mailed them again Tuesday (yesterday) morning and guess what, I still haven't gotten a response! I am surprised and disheartened by this since in the past any issues I have had CS has been outstanding. I can't help but wonder what is going on too. :(

Requested $10 Amazon card on 1/29 and got it 1/30 which was surprisingly fast. I am past the need for more Amazon credit. Have they fixed the issue with the Walmart cards? Those and Amazon are the best points per dollar. You can cash out Walmart for other gift cards so inclined to do that for future cash outs. 30% premium for a Visa seems a bit much.

My Visa card is a month late. I wrote to them and they said the person in charge is away for a week. ???? That's ridiculous. One person handling this? I was wondering if the card was stolen along the way but now I wonder if they're just that backed up and inefficient.

I have never used the Walmart cash out. I usually do Amazon. Sometimes I get e-codes, and sometimes I get the actual card. e-card works for me. I am getting ready to cash out again. Just wondered what was up. I was thinking of doing a Walmart card. If they are a month behind, I might ditch that option.

I see this posted on their homepage today - "We are having issues processing Wal-Mart, AMC, Subway and Visa cards for U.S. members. We expect this issue to be resolved by January 24th. Thank you for your patience. If you would like to switch your card to a different card, please email us at [email protected]."

Just noticed they are out of $10 Amazon cards. How can they be out? Doesn't Amazon do the processing for them for these cards? All these sites like Tellwut, MyView, etc constantly seem to run out of gift cards. Cash flow issues? Or, just poor admin?

I see this posted on their homepage today - "We are having issues processing Wal-Mart, AMC, Subway and Visa cards for U.S. members. We expect this issue to be resolved by January 24th. Thank you for your patience. If you would like to switch your card to a different card, please email us at [email protected]."
Yes, and before that it was the 17th. Not sure they have fixed these issues as they have not taken down the warning.

The comment dates have changed several times. Jan 2, Jan 17, Jan 24 -- This is very unusual. :?::?:

Just noticed they are out of $10 Amazon cards. How can they be out? Doesn't Amazon do the processing for them for these cards? All these sites like Tellwut, MyView, etc constantly seem to run out of gift cards. Cash flow issues? Or, just poor admin?

I believe you hit the nail on its head. Cash flow, Admin issues, poor management :?::?::?:

I said this a long time ago....I think they never thought this would get so big & so many members on the site now..they probably have no funds to pay out all the survey takers anymore..so they take their sweet time getting one out here & there to those who constantly hound them for payment...I bet you this company goes "belly up" before you know it...you have to wonder where they're getting the cash to begin with to pay us anyways..Yes they get their people that they get cash from for posting ads on their site..but after awhile that cash runs out too...so then what? If you have tons of takers & not enough funds you'll fold like a deck of cards...If you've noticed lately alot of sites survey points/ cash payments have dropped big time...before you know it there's going to be like 3 or 4 decent companies left & all these little ones will dry up....just my opinion

Green

Still waiting on cash out on 2/1/14 for amazon myself. I am hoping it will come Monday as they rarely ever send them out over the weekend. I guess we'll see.

Are you in Canada? I just checked and they are still there on my rewards page. I'm in the USA.

http://www.tellwut.com/product/25--10-A ... Card-.html