Tellwut - Gift Card Request

car9og

Just noticed they are out of $10 Amazon cards. How can they be out? Doesn't Amazon do the processing for them for these cards? All these sites like Tellwut, MyView, etc constantly seem to run out of gift cards. Cash flow issues? Or, just poor admin?

Are you in Canada? I just checked and they are still there on my rewards page. I'm in the USA.

http://www.tellwut.com/product/25--10-A ... Card-.html

No, not in Canada. They were OOS this morning because I checked and can cash out right now. They must have just updated being back in stock.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cricket

• JD

• 1957horses

• car9og

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to cash out today for the $10 Amazon card, but I got the message "out of stock".... I always cash out of all the survey sites as soon as I can, because I don't trust any of them not to disappear overnight--- I contacted Tellwut and asked when they would have the cards back in stock, this was the reply:

"We are not sure at the moment. Please contact us next week and hopefully we will have an answer for you."

Grrr.

Remember Superpoints? One day we went there and it was GONE. Luckily, I had just cashed out but a lot of people lost their earnings. Tellwut is the only thing that reminds me of Superpoints, no real surveys, just easy stuff. I hope they don't do what Superpoints does. I'm supposed to hear from them Monday, will keep you posted.

Remember Superpoints? One day we went there and it was GONE. Luckily, I had just cashed out but a lot of people lost their earnings. Tellwut is the only thing that reminds me of Superpoints, no real surveys, just easy stuff. I hope they don't do what Superpoints does. I'm supposed to hear from them Monday, will keep you posted.

Yup I remember Superpoints and was signed up under you cricket...................... :D

I just cashed out the day or 2 before they disappeared, but I don't think superpoints is anything like Tellwut. I make $20.00 a month from Tellwut, It took months for me to make $5.00 on SP but then I only had a few under me and most of them quit after a few week of clicking that stupid button.................. :x

I said this a long time ago....I think they never thought this would get so big & so many members on the site now..they probably have no funds to pay out all the survey takers anymore..so they take their sweet time getting one out here & there to those who constantly hound them for payment...I bet you this company goes "belly up" before you know it...you have to wonder where they're getting the cash to begin with to pay us anyways..Yes they get their people that they get cash from for posting ads on their site..but after awhile that cash runs out too...so then what? If you have tons of takers & not enough funds you'll fold like a deck of cards...If you've noticed lately alot of sites survey points/ cash payments have dropped big time...before you know it there's going to be like 3 or 4 decent companies left & all these little ones will dry up....just my opinion

Green

Totally agree. I too could not figure out how this company could bring in thousands of members and pay for only answering questions. If they have 500,000 members and 50,000 request come in for $10 gift cards--do you know it would cost them $500,000. This can't last.

I said this a long time ago....I think they never thought this would get so big & so many members on the site now..they probably have no funds to pay out all the survey takers anymore..so they take their sweet time getting one out here & there to those who constantly hound them for payment...I bet you this company goes "belly up" before you know it...you have to wonder where they're getting the cash to begin with to pay us anyways..Yes they get their people that they get cash from for posting ads on their site..but after awhile that cash runs out too...so then what? If you have tons of takers & not enough funds you'll fold like a deck of cards...If you've noticed lately alot of sites survey points/ cash payments have dropped big time...before you know it there's going to be like 3 or 4 decent companies left & all these little ones will dry up....just my opinion

Green

Totally agree. I too could not figure out how this company could bring in thousands of members and pay for only answering questions. If they have 500,000 members and 50,000 request come in for $10 gift cards--do you know it would cost them $500,000. This can't last.

I don't believe their membership is 500,000. Maybe 100,000. If you look at popular surveys there are roughly 50,000 persons who took that Tatoo survey. Some of the others under popular surveys clock in around 25,000. I have to wonder how many are really active. The last promo they did only 300 people completed all 10? surveys. Not to say I don't question where their revenue stream is coming from for these payouts. Of course I assume y'all are clicking on the ads to help their revenue stream. :D

I just cashed out for a $25 AGC, so I hope I get it. I should be able to cash out again by the end of the month. They certainly seem to have had some problems with the cards recently.

They have now changed the date again on resolving the issues with the Walmart, Subway, AMC, and Visa cards. Now it is 2/14. I cashed out for Amazon the other day rather than deal with what seems to be an issue that never gets resolved.

I received an email saying they have to check if my Visa card got lost in the mail. I don't see how they can know this. I have no idea when they will get back to me but this is a month already. I am still doing Tellwut and near cash out again but I will never request a visa card or any physical card again. Amazon code only (I hope they send codes, they've been doing that lately). Please keep all of us posted if you get what you're waiting for, I will too.

According to the facebook page it seems like a lot of people are waiting on GC and Tellwut replied that they would post it there when the new company is up and running they said that it should be later this week. but I have heard that before. I was saving for a walmart card but I may just do amazon that seems the most reliable right now.