My Survey ripoff

janlou

I agree their points are too low. I got a reply from them finally after sending about 3 emails saying Please reply!!! and they said "sorry I am unable to understand your query".

The only way to get their attention is to be exhaustingly persistent. What should I do? I sent their survey number in my first email about 300 points missing. Deleted the email because I thought they would get back. No reply for over a week so I sent them several "please reply" messages. First reply "please give the survey number". I told them I gave it. No reply. Sent several more "please replies". Email today saying they don't understand.

Are they stupid??? 600 points in total I have lost, but gave up on the first 300. What should I do?? Are they pretending the never got my first email with the survey number?? This sounds totally annoying doesn't it?!

I agree their points are too low. I got a reply from them finally after sending about 3 emails saying Please reply!!! and they said "sorry I am unable to understand your query".

The only way to get their attention is to be exhaustingly persistent. What should I do? I sent their survey number in my first email about 300 points missing. Deleted the email because I thought they would get back. No reply for over a week so I sent them several "please reply" messages. First reply "please give the survey number". I told them I gave it. No reply. Sent several more "please replies". Email today saying they don't understand.

Are they stupid??? 600 points in total I have lost, but gave up on the first 300. What should I do?? Are they pretending the never got my first email with the survey number?? This sounds totally annoying doesn't it?!

You could file a complaint with the BBB.Maybe they could help you get you what your owed.

I too have long been a member of mysurvey, but I have had it with them. So I go to unsubscribe, and CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW! Does anyone know how to go about dropping this worthless company??

Thanks!

I remember someone saying once before you quit to go in and change all your info.I thought it was a good idea you never know who could get their hands on it .To cancel your membership click on " profile " scroll down it's under the "password " and confirm password buttons.

Their last message said they didn't understand so I replied explaining and said to find my first message with the survey number and they haven't replied yet. Do you think they choose to reply to what they want or half their emails get lost or what?? I don't know how long to wait for them to reply each time before sending one again

Their last message said they didn't understand so I replied explaining and said to find my first message with the survey number and they haven't replied yet. Do you think they choose to reply to what they want or half their emails get lost or what?? I don't know how long to wait for them to reply each time before sending one again

You never know how many emails they answer or how apt the person behind the desk is at doing their job.There are all kinds of variables it's hard to know who your dealing with.Point in case I sent a email to Wrigley's extra gum and had to give a UPC code.If they had read my email then they would have known my issue but that wasn't the case.This person might only be scanning the email and not actually reading all of it.I write once every 3 days ,this way they know I mean business .Plus I will tell them I'm not going away until this is taken care of.That can help ,well sometimes.Good luck!Rule of thumb for taking surveys is to write down all info survey number,date and point value plus when payment is to come.I have a big 5 star subject notebook that I write in for every survey.Helps when having issues with them.

My 15 year old did a survey for them, and then she was to do follow up for them. They have contacted us twice about it, but when we log in it says that the survey is under maintenance, so I have emailed them. They want us to get it done an I would love to get it behind us. I think I have enough to get a card right now, and I might just go ahead and cash out and not worry about them anymore. I hate getting 20 minutes into one and then answer something like I wouldn't buy this or use that and then it shuts me out. No points. bah!

I don,t like mysurvey at all. When I first joined I thought that it was almost exactly like GTM the only difference being when you get 1100 for GTM you get $50, and with mysurvey you get $10. Are they owned by they same company?

Sorry 1957 Horses! I didn,t see your post! I didn,t mean to plagerize you, lol! :oops:

I've sent them about 7 messages now about my 300 points and only got 2 replies - one saying please give the number and one saying they don't understand. Its sounds like maybe a robot reads it and replies. I'm trying to send them one every few days and see if that works and I wrote some of it in capital letters to try and get their attention, if their replies are by different people then why does it always say Emma Morrison?! I hate you emma morrison!!