GTM sent me a 100 point survey -keep em coming

footfree

So far I have done 7 surveys for GTM in the past 3 days.One for 100 points and 2 of them I got the extra 5 for not qualifying.I wish all survey companies would give us something just for trying.Plus I just cashed out last week .Between them and Ipsos they have been keeping a little busy .

I really like the 100 pointers at GTM. I haven't seen one in a few weeks though.

I recently completed a product test survey that said I was accepted but the PT hasn't arrived yet. I really hope it does. It's for 1200 points and if I get selected for the extra activity it goes to 1500 points. That's an entire cash out plus extra points in just one PT!

I really like the 100 pointers at GTM. I haven't seen one in a few weeks though.

I recently completed a product test survey that said I was accepted but the PT hasn't arrived yet. I really hope it does. It's for 1200 points and if I get selected for the extra activity it goes to 1500 points. That's an entire cash out plus extra points in just one PT!

Congrats!I wish I could have gotten that one.Oh well I'm happy that at least one survey company is treating us well.

So far I have done 7 surveys for GTM in the past 3 days.One for 100 points and 2 of them I got the extra 5 for not qualifying.I wish all survey companies would give us something just for trying.Plus I just cashed out last week .Between them and Ipsos they have been keeping a little busy .

Are you in the USA or in Canada?

The most I've ever seen for a survey with them has been 80 points...wish I could see the 100 ones...

Plus reading the post above me..I didn't even know GTM was doing PT's

Send some my way GTM!!...lol

[

The most I've ever seen for a survey with them has been 80 points...wish I could see the 100 ones...

Plus reading the post above me..I didn't even know GTM was doing PT's

Send some my way GTM!!...lol

I have received quite a few PT'S over the years.However I'm in the US and maybe they don't ship to Canada. :(

they've been really ticking me off this week.. i get more and more from the worthless ktrmr router.. it makes no sense.. it'll go so far as to tell you you've qualified and it always cuts off saying quota full

Wish i would see some of those higher paying surveys. I only get ones worth 30-35 points or sweeps. I think the most I have ever gotten was 60 points. I do get quite a few PTs from them, but they still just pay around 35 points for each survey completed.

Are they still giving the 5 points for being DQ'D in the states for surveys? They're not doing it here in Canada..

Plus I'm seen a bunch of 30 point sweeps surveys lately..I just delete those when I get them

I just did it..thanks so much for mentioning it. I saw it in my invitations but was doing others so glad I got to it in time. It was tedious to say the least but I look at it this way: If I was searching for other surveys it would take the same amount of time.

I clean up with GTM. I did a ton this week and go several 100 pointers. I am an IT professional though, so I think that is why i get so many. They take awhile to pay, but I make a lot of money with them.

Are they still giving the 5 points for being DQ'D in the states for surveys? They're not doing it here in Canada..

Plus I'm seen a bunch of 30 point sweeps surveys lately..I just delete those when I get them

I have gotten like 2 5 point surveys for being DQ'D in about 2 weeks.I don't get them very often but I still think it has been more then all of last year.

Just completed a 100 point survey from GTM on coffee. Got to the very end and a page came up with "quota is full." This is the 3rd survey in the past wk from GTM that I have completed in entirety and lost the points (165 in all). Really unjust!

You really have to watch GTM with anything over 100 points. Those are usually the ones you end up spending over an hour on, and then they try to screw you out of the "reward".

Aside from that, their other new scam is just priceless..... at least 6 times this week they have wasted my time by sending me an invite, boring me to death with "profile" crap (WHY DOES IT NEED TO BE "UPDATED" every $%^%#^%# MONTH?????) and then, the actual survey is "closed".

Uh huh..... sure it is. :roll: