GTM sent me a 100 point survey -keep em coming

footfree

Warning.....

If you get the GTM "TV" survey.......

Cancel any plans you have for the rest of the day. This thing is longer than $%^#*@ "War and Peace" and "The Stand" combined.

Warning.....

If you get the GTM "TV" survey.......

Cancel any plans you have for the rest of the day. This thing is longer than $%^#*@ "War and Peace" and "The Stand" combined.

I did a movie one this morning 40 points and thought it would never end, I've done 100 point ones that took less time......... :shock:

That wouldn't be the "beverage" survey, by any chance??

That one is a beast...... endless pages of ridiculous questions, when they could have asked for three simple answers....

I'll make it easy for the GTM spies who lurk here....

1) Put actual sugar in regular beverages.

2) Put Stevia in the diet beverages.

3) Put all of them back in glass bottles, and stop using petroleum based plastic with BPA carcinogens in them.

Could have been a 5 minute survey with those questions. :mrgreen:

That wouldn't be the "beverage" survey, by any chance??

No, it was about new movies out 'Pompeii' movie posters which ones you like better, then said a FEW questions about a another movie which ended up being another 15 minutes longer, then classification ending questions, were another 8 minutes.................... :roll:

I got a very long Qualtrics beverage survey yesterday thru Harris Poll. Sounds like the same monster of which you speak. At the end received the message, Your survey has been recorded," but the survey did not route back to Harris Poll. And of course, I have not received the promised 100 points.

GlobalTestMarket is a scam! I've wasted 1 year of my life (2012) in order to complete the 1,000 marketpoints and when it was time to pay they literally disappeared. I've wasted another year of my life (2013) fighting over my paycheck (0002384) which never arrived and 1 year after arguing with them, sending them numerous emails, they told me last week that the "1st check" was "cashed" and there is nothing to do. But they conveniently say that after 1 year, even though I have emails from each month stating that my check never arrived, that I was worried about it and they replied every time that they were sorry of the inconveniences and they were going to send a new check. Supposedly I was supposed to be sent the same check 5 times, but they said that there is "no record" of those conversations, like I imagined it all this time, so because of their "company policies" and because the ONLY CHECK they sent it was "cashed", they can't send me a new one nor give me back the points. Overall, it sucks! They don't pay, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER WITH THEM. PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!...BETTER RUN AND GO TO OTHERS THAT DO PAY, that is why people are so afraid of trusting companies over the INTERNET because they got into this "so called company" which is nothing but a big fat fraud! It is totally bogus, do not waste your time nor patience with this fake business.

Here is their reply (it is in Spanish):

Estimada Alejandra,

Gracias por su correo.

Los cheques son enviados por correo postal común.

El cheque es el número 0002384 por 552.06 pesos mexicanos, emitido a su nombre (MS. ALEJANDRA XXXXX ALANIS XXXXXX), del banco Bank of America.

Debido que el cheque fue cobrado, no es posible devolver los puntos correspondientes al mismo ni emitir nuevamente otro cheque.

Saludos cordiales,

El Equipo GlobalTestMarket

I don't read Spanish, but if that reply is claiming that the check was cashed by Bank of America, then I would ask GTM to document that. It shouldn't be difficult at all for them to provide an image of the cancelled check which would presumably have stamps and/or electronic markings on it from the bank that cashed it. There may also be a signature endorsement on the back of the check, though that might not be the case if it was deposited in the bank via an ATM machine or a night deposit slot. However, if it was cashed at a bank branch, then they probably would have asked for a check. If such a signature is present, and not your own, then you have a case of somebody stealing your mail and committing forgery, which is a whole other can of worms, unfortunately.

I don't read Spanish, but if that reply is claiming that the check was cashed by Bank of America, then I would ask GTM to document that. It shouldn't be difficult at all for them to provide an image of the cancelled check which would presumably have stamps and/or electronic markings on it from the bank that cashed it. There may also be a signature endorsement on the back of the check, though that might not be the case if it was deposited in the bank via an ATM machine or a night deposit slot. However, if it was cashed at a bank branch, then they probably would have asked for a check. If such a signature is present, and not your own, then you have a case of somebody stealing your mail and committing forgery, which is a whole other can of worms, unfortunately.

Not only that but you cant cash a check without showing ID unless you cash it thru the bank it's drawn on and even then I have always been asked to show my ID.I don't deal with ATM's but can you cash a check using one? I cant think of one place that would let me cash a check without showing some form of ID.Plus they are always video taping.If they get the info off the back of the check and check it with the video tape footage then they could catch the people who did this.Sorry but something don't sound right about this.If I were this person I would be doing exactly what you said 'SHOW ME THE PROOF". Scammer's need to be stopped if that's what happened.

Iceprincess if your in America why are you doing GTM Mexico ,Latin or wherever it's located?What link did you use to sign up with them?I'm in the US and haven't had any problems like this.