Epoll 350 points

fiestyvermin

I am wondering if any actually got this or tried to complete. The email stated 350 points normally those are just really short and easy. I throw those away cause its not worth the time today I figured to click. On the front survey page I am shown:

Now we are going to ask you about some different brands that you may or may not be familiar with. This survey will take approximately 25 to 30 minutes. Your honest opinions are very important to us. Thank you for your continued participation!

Please just click "submit" to continue the survey.

They really expect me to work for over 25 minutes for 350 points. Insulting would be a improvement. I kind of like Epoll but if this continues.....

How much is 350 points worth? You get sweepstakes entries on some sites for 30 minutes. I only do sweepstakes on some sites if I can get DQd honestly for $.10 quickly. It can be worse.

I'm not sure the value but I know the time is not worth the pay.I continue to do their surveys but I don't do all of them.Like the 1000 point surveys to watch a hour long show.No way!I cashed out on the 7 th of Feb. for $30 and I still haven't received it,however they did say to wait 6 to 8 weeks,so they still have time.Last time I cashed out was in April of last year for $20.So no they are not a big money maker.

350 points on Epoll is about 50 cents. Often times you can complete those "do you recognize xxxx" surveys in less time than they predict. So their pay is on the low-end, but I make enough per off them (~$60) per year, to keep doing their surveys.

I'm pretty surprised to hear this. Epoll frequently has 1000 point surveys, about every other day or so for me. I've cashed out twice, two $5 Amazon gift certificates. Since I download books from there on my Kindle app on my Ipad, this works out well. Doesn't take me long to get 3750 points to do this. Sorry to hear others are having problems. Epoll is becoming my favorite, along with mysurvey, and Harris Poll.

I haven't gotten anything from them in months. My points are just stuck in limbo I guess. I go in and check to see I I can find anything to do, but nope.

Well I got my money.I received it on the 8th of March.So it took 4 weeks not the 6 to 8 weeks time frame given.I will still do their surveys but not the low paying ones.I no where I draw the line and I think we all have to so we dont get to upset about the time versus the pay amount.

Well I got my money.I received it on the 8th of March.So it took 4 weeks not the 6 to 8 weeks time frame given.I will still do their surveys but not the low paying ones.I no where I draw the line and I think we all have to so we dont get to upset about the time versus the pay amount.

:D

At least you are getting something from them. I don't think I have enough to even get $5. But I will check and see. Just did and I can get a $5 amazon code. So I have done that. Let's see if they send m anything now.

I've only been able to cash out with them once for the $5 PayPal.I'm about 300 points away from another cash out. It's not a huge money maker for me. I get a survey less than once a week. But I still do them. I just wait until I have nothing better to do so it isn't taking up time better spent elsewhere.

Several months ago I stopped getting surveys from Epoll and sent them a email. They responded with you have to update your profile every now and then even if nothing changes just to let them know your account is active, after updating I started getting invites again. I have never done a ton with Epoll but for senseless surveys and something to fill the void when others are dead it does that for me.