Epoll 350 points

fiestyvermin

Epoll is terrible. Most surveys are 80cents for an hour. Their 350 point surveys are only worth about 30 cents and usually take 20 minutes.

Just received a survey for 100 points (13 cents) and if you complete this the following survey will be for a sweep. Another one to unsubscribe from :(

• 2 months later...

I haven't heard from these people in MONTHS, and this morning I get an invite for 100 points. I am so proud of me, I deleted it! They aren't wasting anymore of my time!

Just deleted them... After getting my $5 paypal.

I have no patients waiting for 5 weeks to get $5! :arrow::|:|

I use Epoll as a filler for times when I have free time. The pay is not much but it works very good for filler surveys. So far in the month of May I have earned over 4000 points which for the time involved is not bad at all. I cashed out in Feb and since then I am just over 17000. Their surveys are quick easy and while it does take time to get paid I never have any problem with it and it makes a good filler for when the other sites are not paying.

to all those who are saying about not getting surveys for a while Update your profiles even if nothing changes or anything else just needs to be updated every few months. I went through a span and asked them and thats what they suggested.

I check my email today and I had 2 requests from Epoll each survey 1000 points. They are both long surveys but I leave the program running in the background while I do other things on the web and check in a few times but just let it run. That means so far with 8 days left in may I will have earned over 6000 points. That is UNHEARD of for Epoll lets hope it continues.