Do you do the Pinecone surveys on Opinion Outpost?

greeneyeddevils

Just wondering how many of the survey takers on here do the Pinecone surveys on Opinion Outpost for way less than Pinecone gives us? I receive $5 a survey on Pinecone to do theirs & I sometimes receive a Pinecone survey on OO & it's for like $1.50..

Anyone refuse to do them or are you doing them regardless of the loss in dollar value?

Green

I don't do them. I'm worried that Pinecone will somehow know I've taken the survey twice and will hold that against me somehow.

As it is, I haven't gotten a PT from Pinecone since I was once sent a follow up but never received the product to test. I let them know I never got the product and couldn't complete the follow up, and I haven't gotten a PT since. I used to get them very regularly.

I will take them if they are not a duplicate. I cannot remember getting a duplicate survey on OO that I did on Pinecone. You get $5? Thought they are only paying $3/survey these days.

But if you do a Pinecone on OO, then you might be ruining the chance that it was going to be given to you by Pinecone. Know what I mean?? Say they were going to send you one but then it sees you already did it................... :shock:

I do them. All of them I have done so far are never related the household questions/surveys I get from my Pinecone account. They are also pretty quick and pay 20-30 pts on OO.

Well maybe that's why I got 6 surveys from Pinecone last week because I didn't do any of them from another site.................. :)

03/03/2014 79231-1001 300 Points

02/28/2014 79160-1001 300 Points

02/28/2014 79315-1001 300 Points

02/24/2014 79091-1001 300 Points

02/24/2014 79114-1001 300 Points

02/24/2014 79310-1001 300 Points

But then again, if your getting 30 points doing them from OO it's the same pay, but you loose a $1.00 if it is only paid 20 points from OO. And green would loose out big time seeing those from Canada get $5.00 from Pinecone, lucky dogs.......... :wink:

I do them. All of them I have done so far are never related the household questions/surveys I get from my Pinecone account. They are also pretty quick and pay 20-30 pts on OO.

Well maybe that's why I got 6 surveys from Pinecone last week because I didn't do any of them from another site.................. :)

03/03/2014 79231-1001 300 Points

02/28/2014 79160-1001 300 Points

02/28/2014 79315-1001 300 Points

02/24/2014 79091-1001 300 Points

02/24/2014 79114-1001 300 Points

02/24/2014 79310-1001 300 Points

But then again, if your getting 30 points doing them from OO it's the same pay, but you loose a $1.00 if it is only paid 20 points from OO. And green would loose out big time seeing those from Canada get $5.00 from Pinecone, lucky dogs.......... :wink:

Yeah I'm in Canada & have been getting $5 a survey from Pinecone for the last few years...but I went to do an OO survey the other day & it was for $1.50 for a Pinecone survey & just had to laugh..it's the exact same survey down to a T that they send me on Pinecone & OO pays $1.50 for what I get $5...a $3.50 swing..that's not cool...so my question is...how much money do you think OO is getting from Pinecone to run their surveys on their site...hmmmmmm

That's funny, I just did one through Asking Canadian's and the reward was only 90Points for HBC rewards. I haven't seen this survey come through Pinecone before, but it should have been offered as more points than that. Earlier I mentioned I saw some through OO for 30points but I think they were more like 15-20 now that I think about it.

I would also like to know if doing these from other sites impact the amount you get, but it seems like I only ever get a survey after I complete the household questions (which are always different than Pinecone surveys hosted on other sites).

doing these from other sites impact the amount you get

I was about a year ago, but I remember doing a Pinecone survey from another site. A day later I got the same one from Pinecone and when I clicked to do it it said "it had already been completed by you" and the site I did take it from only paid $1.50 for it. So that's why I don't do them from any other site now. But that's just me. It might not ever be given to a person from Pinecone, just a random survey. Now days I just don't know any more......................... :roll:

i asked her once why i was getting them through other panels if they value their results so much and she wouldn't answer me unless i told her who i was..

i asked her once why i was getting them through other panels if they value their results so much and she wouldn't answer me unless i told her who i was..

:shock::?

:shock::?

i wrote in on my other email as i didn't know how it would be taken me questioning the way i did.. i asked if they value the panel so much for info, why are they putting their surveys on other panels..

So I emailed them as well asking about taking surveys from other panels and didn't get a straight answer either...not sure why it can't be yes or no?

"You can expect to be called upon to answer a survey once or twice a month, sometimes less. Our client volume drives the need for participants.

When selected, your survey notification will come to you by e-mail. Your ID and password will grant you access to your new survey assignment."

Gotta laugh...just did a Opinion Outpost survey & it was a Pinecone survey & at the end of it I ended up qualifying for a PT...

wow!!...I can't even get them from Pinecone but now I'm qualifying through OO...that's sad...oh well...hope it's good..it's margarine.. :D

How often do you get these? I also did this one today and got the "would you be interesting in trying the product" which I always say yes, but in about a year and bit I have only ever received one PT.