Do you do the Pinecone surveys on Opinion Outpost?

greeneyeddevils

Gotta laugh...just did a Opinion Outpost survey & it was a Pinecone survey & at the end of it I ended up qualifying for a PT...

wow!!...I can't even get them from Pinecone but now I'm qualifying through OO...that's sad...oh well...hope it's good..it's margarine.. :D

How often do you get these? I also did this one today and got the "would you be interesting in trying the product" which I always say yes, but in about a year and bit I have only ever received one PT.

For the PT's I say I get one maybe every 3-4 months...one month I got like 3...then nothing for like 4 months...But this is the

2nd time I'm getting a PT from Opinion Outpost...I know I'm getting it for sure since they grabbed all my contact info & said they'd send it by the beginning of next week...

Just a note that if the same survey is offered across multiple panels, you should be not be completing the survey more than once. If you choose to do so, you risk not being credited for the survey, or worse, having your account suspended. You can usually find out more information about this as part of a survey panel's terms of service agreement you agreed to when becoming a member. :wink:

Note that when the same survey spans multiple panels and varies in terms of rewards offered, it does not mean that as a survey taker you are "valued" less. It strictly has to do with getting enough respondents (that's you) to take the survey and what the recruitment costs are. The original panel offering the survey will offer a higher incentive than from one who has been asked to recruit their survey takers to take the same survey. The original panel encounters an additional cost when having to source survey takers through another panel, and is done because they themselves do not have enough panelists available to complete the survey.

Just a note that if the same survey is offered across multiple panels, you should be not be completing the survey more than once. If you choose to do so, you risk not being credited for the survey, or worse, having your account suspended. You can usually find out more information about this as part of a survey panel's terms of service agreement you agreed to when becoming a member. :wink:

Note that when the same survey spans multiple panels and varies in terms of rewards offered, it does not mean that as a survey taker you are "valued" less. It strictly has to do with getting enough respondents (that's you) to take the survey and what the recruitment costs are. The original panel offering the survey will offer a higher incentive than from one who has been asked to recruit their survey takers to take the same survey. The original panel encounters an additional cost when having to source survey takers through another panel, and is done because they themselves do not have enough panelists available to complete the survey.

I understand what you're saying but how the heck does OO give you 50 cents for a Pinecone survey & Pinecone offers me up $5

for the exact same survey...something's fishy there...Costs or no costs they're just ripping off the survey takers doing the exact same survey...$3 US- $5 Canada...50cents...no....no...no