Innopoll? Heard of it?

DanaEm

Finally I got my first invite yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't qualify, but at least they finally sent me a survey. Seems it just takes awhile in the beginning I guess. :D

• 1 month later...

I finally got a survey today and completed it for $1 PayPal. They then asked if my daughter was available and she did a short survey for $5 PayPal. Both payments hit within a minute of completion. $6 total in under 20 minutes. I'm impresssed and am hoping for more. :mrgreen:

• 2 months later...

Just took my first survey with them. Upon completion, got $2.00 for my time.

Well, it looks like I've finally found my Pinecone until Pinecone-senpai notices me.

Interesting tip: if you choose to accept payment through PayPal but do not have an account or the email you have the payment sent to isn't registered to your PayPal, InnoPoll gives you a 30-day grace period to correct the mistake for your reward. There were no hitches with my payment, but after choosing PayPal InnoPoll does give you that message as a disclaimer. Another plus in my book, for those worried about that sort of thing.

I did sign up and took my first one on Sunday. I got a notice today that I got 2 in my Paypal. Even if I don't get a lot from them, they pay instantly.

• 2 weeks later...

I got one Thursday, they texted me about it, but I was not able to do it on my phone and by the time I got home from work, it had filled. Too bad, it was for $3.

I got one on Thursday too. Took me about 15 minutes to fill it and I got $3 in my PayPal account instantly. Love this panel! I wish they would have more surveys though...

• 1 year later...

Inno Poll is great. I am doing a year long dog food study with my dog. They sent all the food, I feed her and tell them how much is left. So far I have collected $84. for this. We still have 10 months to go.

Inno Poll is great. I am doing a year long dog food study with my dog. They sent all the food, I feed her and tell them how much is left. So far I have collected $84. for this. We still have 10 months to go.

Did you get food for January............................. :|

I got a survey from them last week, but I didn't qualify.  Because I continue to try each time they send me a request, they gave me $2.  I am all over that!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, just got my first cashout from them. As expected from what I'd heard, they don't send too many surveys - I signed up about a month ago, and have received three surveys total, none of which I qualified for. But they disqualified me super-quick, and as promised, they did indeed send me 2 dollars immediately following the third DQ, which means they pay almost as much for an immediate disqualification as some sites pay you for a full 5-10 minute survey. :D

I signed up, still waiting to get a survey. Sounds like a good site, looking forward to getting a survey.

I get them once in a while, but what I like is that after so many DQ's they give you $2 bonus, just for trying.  I don't get a lot of surveys and I don't qualify a lot of the time.  They pay almost instantly.

I get a survey from Innopoll about once every month, sometimes only once every two months. If you DQ three times, you get a $2 bonus instantly sent via paypal. Therefore, you can't go wrong with them.