anyone here still do Ipoll?

avemaria

they've taken the most dramatic reduction in payments per survey of any site i've been on since they dropped the Surveyhead name.. i just refuse to do their surveys and be taken advantage of.. there is no way they can expect quality results like this.. $1 for 40 minutes? I remember when Jessica was still there and she said they were working to improve the experience for us.. that we wouldn't have less than $1 per 10 minutes... it seemed to be ok for a few weeks but then she left and they went to hell and back.. If you're reading this Ipoll you can take your opening page that tells me not to speed through your survey and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.. I hope survey clients read this and know that results with that company reflect their treatment of us.. Globaltestmarket is the only fair paying company left for me.. outside of VO which makes me pay to cash out now..

I hear ya AVEMARIA

I'm still using I-POLL and I'm getting sick and tired of waiting for a month

every time I cash-in for a AMAZON gift code!!!!! Their website is weird.

I have some days when I can complete 4 or 5 Surveys and other days they

offer nothing to complete. As far as GLOBALTESTMARKET yeah it's one of

my favorites also but I'm having big problems with them right now. Most

of they're surveys keep disqualifying me for over a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just e-mailed CUSTOMER SERVICE this morning and asked them what the

problem is!!!!!!!!!!! We'll see :lol::lol:

I still use them. Yes a lot of the survey pay is not fair and you get DQ'd quite a bit, but you do eventually reach cashout and its not as bad as some...

i think i've done $18 with them so far this year and one of them was for $5.. there were times on Surveyhead i'd get that much in less than two days.. it's just tough for me having been there when they paid better.. i know the surveys by now and what they're worth.. they tell us at the beginning that integrity is important in this.. well yeah, so is fairness.. labor should never suffer in the process of production.. if its' costing more, the survey clients should pay more for it.. I can't think of one business in the world that pays workers less and gets the same results..

Granted they've reduced incentives quite a bit, but they're not the worst. Last summer Zoom panel went from 10 cents pr min for the surveys, down to 2-3 cents per min for surveys. That's the worst I've ever seen or heard a survey panel do. I WILL NOT take a survey that pays less than 7 cents per min, so I'm lucky if I complete 3-5 surveys a week from ipoll bcoz I IGNORE those low paying surveys. If everyone else would IGNORE them, they might start offering better incentives but, there are TOO MANY IDIOTS out there willing to take those low paying surveys and as long they they do, ipoll will NEVER raise the incentives. I also think this is why so many survey panels are trying to get referrals from us bcoz we won't take those low paying surveys. They need to get more SUCKERS to do them so they ask us for referrals. Sorry, I'm not referring ANYBODY to take surveys that pay that little. I'm not about to embarass myself asking someone to join. I don't care how much incentive a survey panel offers for referrals, I won't do it bcoz the more ppl who join, the less chance we existing members have to complete a survey before it's closed bcoz they have all the respondants they needed. THINK about that folks before you decide to refer some one to a panel, your just screwing yourself in the long run.

I am on there now. There are about 5 Surveys most of which are $1 for 30 minutes and 16 sweeps surveys. Seriously? I have barely made anything on there in the last few weeks. The only way i can make money is to take the gutcheck forums. I get opted out of 95% of the surveys I attempt. Worst site out there and they are actually getting worse.

I joined them over a year ago, they were one of the first I joined and I think I've only done one survey. I checked it a lot and every single survey seems to be closed every time, I contacted them a few times because I thought it had to be a technical error and they told me to change browsers etc. I gave up on it, every single survey I couldn't do and I tried everyday, there must be something wrong

Granted they've reduced incentives quite a bit, but they're not the worst. Last summer Zoom panel went from 10 cents pr min for the surveys, down to 2-3 cents per min for surveys. That's the worst I've ever seen or heard a survey panel do. I WILL NOT take a survey that pays less than 7 cents per min, so I'm lucky if I complete 3-5 surveys a week from ipoll bcoz I IGNORE those low paying surveys. If everyone else would IGNORE them, they might start offering better incentives but, there are TOO MANY IDIOTS out there willing to take those low paying surveys and as long they they do, ipoll will NEVER raise the incentives. I also think this is why so many survey panels are trying to get referrals from us bcoz we won't take those low paying surveys. They need to get more SUCKERS to do them so they ask us for referrals. Sorry, I'm not referring ANYBODY to take surveys that pay that little. I'm not about to embarass myself asking someone to join. I don't care how much incentive a survey panel offers for referrals, I won't do it bcoz the more ppl who join, the less chance we existing members have to complete a survey before it's closed bcoz they have all the respondants they needed. THINK about that folks before you decide to refer some one to a panel, your just screwing yourself in the long run.

yep my friend that pretty much says it. I don't understand the ones who say that GTM and VO and a few others are that great a panel. used to be yes, not now. not when we have to pay up more for the rewards they offer now these days. like GTM, having to do an extra 3 or 4 more surveys to get the same rewards we were getting b4 they made their changes. they are ripping us off 4 sure. I too am not too fond of referrals anymore 4 the reasons you mentioned above. the way its going im doing less and less surveys every month. its getting to the point that ill probably be down to just a couple of panels b4 too long. what a shame.

$5 diary follow up from the end of March just marked as invalid... I swear, if flies consider crap a good thing to be around, Ipoll is the crap of flies...

I got an "invalid" on a TV diary. How the heck could this happen. Wrote cs, got a lame response. They have not heard the last from me on this one!

$5 diary follow up from the end of March just marked as invalid... I swear, if flies consider crap a good thing to be around, Ipoll is the crap of flies...

I got an invalid on the same diary as well. I think they must have done that with a lot of those respondents because they sent out the follow-up survey more than once and then if you entered data more than once you got flagged. Invalids are one of my pet peeves as well with iPoll.

I got an invalid on the same diary as well. I think they must have done that with a lot of those respondents because they sent out the follow-up survey more than once and then if you entered data more than once you got flagged. Invalids are one of my pet peeves as well with iPoll.

do you remember what the diary was? i can't remember for the life of me what it was..