anyone here still do Ipoll?

avemaria

do you remember what the diary was? i can't remember for the life of me what it was..

Mine was a TV Diary - what you watched and how you watched it. Sound familiar?

do you remember what the diary was? i can't remember for the life of me what it was..

Mine was a TV Diary - what you watched and how you watched it. Sound familiar?

i think i did one like that on Nickelodeon..

I clicked on a $20 survey on iPoll last week that led me to a multi-day-long discussion board/product test on frozen food. What was odd was the board didn't ask for my e-mail to sign up, so I could only access the survey through iPoll. I worked through a good portion of the survey during one sitting and came back the next day to see it still listed on my dashboard. After continuing to work on the survey for a few minutes on the second day, my page reverted back to iPoll and I was informed the survey had closed! What a waste.

• 4 weeks later...
I clicked on a $20 survey on iPoll last week that led me to a multi-day-long discussion board/product test on frozen food. What was odd was the board didn't ask for my e-mail to sign up, so I could only access the survey through iPoll. I worked through a good portion of the survey during one sitting and came back the next day to see it still listed on my dashboard. After continuing to work on the survey for a few minutes on the second day, my page reverted back to iPoll and I was informed the survey had closed! What a waste.

Same thing happened to me after spending my money on the frozen fish I was asked to purchase and review, they screwed me the same way. It's that little prick Jesse(the moderator of those focus groups) who pulls that CRAP on us. He's no better than the companies who hire Ipoll and cause our surveys to be marked invalid bcoz the company doesn't like our answers. I would've personally not bought that frozen fish bcoz it was farm raised, but only did for the focus group.

I cashed out for the first time at iPoll today (about time). I hear the waiting period for incentives is pretty lengthy. How long did it take for some of you to receive your gift card codes?

I cashed out for the first time at iPoll today (about time). I hear the waiting period for incentives is pretty lengthy. How long did it take for some of you to receive your gift card codes?

5 - 6 weeks, no joke.

count on 6 weeks

Thanks AML6349 and avemaria. 5-6 weeks isn't so bad. I'm used to waiting that long for my checks to arrive from Global Test Market.