freaking valued opinions!

avemaria

if i don't screen out i manage to get through a 10 minute intro to a $75 2 day panel that they accept me for only to be told the quota is full!.. what the freaking hell! if it's full why waste my time and get me excited to be accepted to something actually worth the time?

I had 3 calls this week for a focus group and after going through the whole 30-40 question game I'm told they have enough for my age group. THEN WHY CALL ME?????????? They have my age before even calling me!!!!!!!!!!!!................... :x

I had 3 calls this week for a focus group and after going through the whole 30-40 question game I'm told they have enough for my age group. THEN WHY CALL ME?????????? They have my age before even calling me!!!!!!!!!!!!................... :x

You should complain about that

You should complain about that

I do AFTER I hang up :lol: to my husband, mom, my dogs or bird or any body else that may be there after I hang up, and grumbel for a while to myself.................... :shock:

Oh you mean to the person/focus who called?? I might say something I might be sorry for after I hang up then I would never get any more calls again so no, not to them..................... :oops:

• 2 weeks later...

I was just in the middle of watching a new TV episode for $5 and out of nowhere it just cut off and went to the 'you don't qualify' screen... this has to take the cake on 'are you kidding me' moments...

What's the deal with these guys anyway?

I only signed up with them as part of a way to free myself from the "Inbox Dollars" boat anchor that had been attached to me for well over a year.

Found out (unfortunately after signing up) that this is one of those cheap outfits that only pays by giftcards and not by PayPal or even checks. And then, to add insult to injury, they take a big chunk out of that. Costs you $25 bucks for a $20 Visa card, or $22 for a $20 Amazon card (where you would still lose the other $3 on shipping charges... if you're lucky). The other options being even more useless than these, of course.

So I say to myself.... "OK self, just get your $25 in quick, get your card and dump these fools." So they send me this godawful survey that wastes two hours of my time, but is supposedly worth $8.00 which will get me very close to the line.

So far so good..... Except now it's two weeks later and they haven't yet "approved" the "reward" for that ridiculous survey. Meanwhile, of course, they still send the daily invites. Pretty obvious what the game plan here is... they want to make sure I'm on the hook for more than 50 cents or so before they "approve" that godawful survey so I don't dump their crooked operation.

Damn, I'm getting too good at reading these morons. :twisted:

What's the deal with these guys anyway?

I only signed up with them as part of a way to free myself from the "Inbox Dollars" boat anchor that had been attached to me for well over a year.

Found out (unfortunately after signing up) that this is one of those cheap outfits that only pays by giftcards and not by PayPal or even checks. And then, to add insult to injury, they take a big chunk out of that. Costs you $25 bucks for a $20 Visa card, or $22 for a $20 Amazon card (where you would still lose the other $3 on shipping charges... if you're lucky). The other options being even more useless than these, of course.

So I say to myself.... "OK self, just get your $25 in quick, get your card and dump these fools." So they send me this godawful survey that wastes two hours of my time, but is supposedly worth $8.00 which will get me very close to the line.

So far so good..... Except now it's two weeks later and they haven't yet "approved" the "reward" for that ridiculous survey. Meanwhile, of course, they still send the daily invites. Pretty obvious what the game plan here is... they want to make sure I'm on the hook for more than 50 cents or so before they "approve" that godawful survey so I don't dump their crooked operation.

Damn, I'm getting too good at reading these morons. :twisted:

:evil: Deceptive! I have just reaced $20 and accessed the reward list and see $25 necessary for Visa or $22 Amazon. Valued Opinions profits from our survey taking and wants additional profit from our Amazon or Visa reward. My answer is to unsubscribe after I reach payout. I will be a fool but only once. :evil:

they really do think we're stupid.. i wrote in twice about the option to 'save for a higher amount', like 50 or 100 dollars so we could only get hit with the 'admin fee' once instead of 5 times.. they wrote back telling me it's not possible to do that...

I was just in the middle of watching a new TV episode for $5 and out of nowhere it just cut off and went to the 'you don't qualify' screen... this has to take the cake on 'are you kidding me' moments...

They credited me $3 for doing what I did on the survey...

They credited me $3 for doing what I did on the survey...

That's good................. :D

actually that was for the other one i wrote in on.. i got an email today and she credited me the $5 for the technical problems on the TV show that cut off.. so as of late they've been good about crediting..

• 2 months later...

I was doing this survey about charities, was about 80% through and suddenly I clicked next on one page and got the message they've got enough participants and the survey is now closed. No you can't do that Valued Opinions. I've never seen them do that before, I wrote them an angry email about it saying to give me the reward.