freaking valued opinions!

avemaria

You should complain about that

I do AFTER I hang up :lol: to my husband, mom, my dogs or bird or any body else that may be there after I hang up, and grumbel for a while to myself.................... :shock:

Oh you mean to the person/focus who called?? I might say something I might be sorry for after I hang up then I would never get any more calls again so no, not to them..................... :oops:

I was laughing about doing that the other day. The dog could have cared less as long as he was getting his treat, it didn't matter to him. I was also told that if someone dropped out they could possibly call me back, and that is when I said "oh that's OK, I'll be busy by then". What a little snob I am. :wink:

for me as im sure for a lot of you too, there are only a very few panels that really that active in now. im fixing to dump VO. as well as several others for all the hogwash that's going on for the past several years now. just tired of it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi- I got an email today about a skype discussion that Valued Opinions is conducting next week concerning our eating habits. Did anyone else get this? You have a choice of 9/30 or 10/1 to choose from. I have not gone through the survey questions to see if I qualify yet. Does anybody have any idea about how much they would pay for this assuming I would be eligible? The session lasts an hour and a half. Thanks, Nancy

i say go for it.. their pay is fairly 'fair' though the opportunities are limited in comparison to other panels.. so if you get something like that by all means do it... not sure what the pay is..