Mysurvey what are you doing to me?

fluffy501

Seriously they are such a waste of time. I got sent 5 Surveys yesterday, 2 I didn't qualify for because I don't drink alcohol or smoke, and I don't know why I didn't qualify for the other two and the one I did qualify for had no submit button on the final page!!! They've replied today and gave my points which is very unusual for them, but still...

Today I got another 4 surveys, another about alcohol, one about coffee so I didn't qualify for those, and one that had the question "which of these would you never consider" and there was no option to click none so I just clicked one brand because I thought I had to click something and then I didn't qualify for that.

And the one I did start to get into didn't have a next button again on one page!!!! So out of the 9 surveys in the last two days I only completed 1 and it had an error I had to email them about. Apart from all that, their points seem pretty low for the length of surveys, and they ask way too many questions before telling you you don't qualify in an insensitive way.

I've got another 3 surveys sent to me in the last hour, one I didn't qualify for and now I'm stuck in another survey with no next button!!!? I've completed the questions properly and everything so it's not that. Not gonna bother with the third one.

Why are they sending me 12 surveys in two days anyway, thats 12 surveys in two days, 3 errors, 9 I didn't qualify for and 1 completed.

I've got another 3 surveys sent to me in the last hour, one I didn't qualify for and now I'm stuck in another survey with no next button!!!? I've completed the questions properly and everything so it's not that. Not gonna bother with the third one.

Why are they sending me 12 surveys in two days anyway, thats 12 surveys in two days, 3 errors, 9 I didn't qualify for and 1 completed.

When I reach cashout I will unsubscribe. Pathetic points. disqualified prelims are surveys in disguise.

I just did a mysurvey and it took you to brain juicer. I don't think I've ever completed a brain juicer yet. It took me at least 10 minutes about pain relievers giving them tons of information and then it just cuts me off and gives no points. :evil:

• 5 weeks later...

I am so sick of this... I was invited to a "25 minutes long" survey today about cell phones that took 45 minutes due to the repetitious questions... I was supposed to get 150 points. Then at the end of it, I was told that I qualified for another survey for 15 minutes, and 50 points -- this survey proceeded to ask many of the same questions, but I finished it. Do you think I got my 200 points? Ha.....

I wrote them on the contact form, we will see if I get an answer. Years ago, this was my favorite company.. they are horrible now--- nothing but dq's and trouble collecting...

I did one yesterday that took me to an error page and no points for it, got a reply today and they say "as you know some surveys don't credit straight away" or something and to wait 4 WEEKS and then write again if I still haven't got it?! Don't they understand I said there was an error!!

I wrote back to them about their answer of waiting 4 weeks and didnt get a reply but it looks like they gave me the points

They now have mysurvey Connect and it seems that I cannot get it to load, no matter what I do. I did ask them about it, but haven't received an answer yet and probably won't until Monday now.

• 2 weeks later...

They lie!!! I just got into a survey and one of the first questions (at least it was one of the first) said can I allow them to check my cookies to see if I'd been exposed to an advertising campaign, and it said they won't do anything else on my computer and it would be private etc and said if you click no you will still participate and get your reward so I clicked no and got "unfortunately you don't qualify". Has anyone accepted them to look at your cookies? Is it safe? I don't usually do things in surveys that ask you to download something or check your cookies so I don't know

I personally never let these companies into my computer. Don't care how many points they offer me.... Why would I let people who lie to me and cheat me have access to my computer?? They live in a dream world....

I personally never let these companies into my computer. Don't care how many points they offer me.... Why would I let people who lie to me and cheat me have access to my computer?? They live in a dream world....
I agree I won't install any kind of apps because I don't trust them enough and am afraid my computer will get screwed up

Still no response from Mysurvey's contact form.... I wrote them three times on it, contacted their Facebook page.. Soooo, I just reported them to the Better Business Bureau Online. We'll see what happens.

mysurvey used to be one of the best survey companies. I never,ever had trouble getting points .

Ever since Lightspeed took them over, it took on all the problems that Lightspeed had. I now have

to fight for my points. I get error messages constantly after spending an hour completing a survey.

I wrote to them on Monday 06-16-14 abuot 2 surveys I had completed and got no points for either

one. I still have not heard back. I wrote to them a 2nd time, and no response again. Now, when I

try to write again, it says the complaint response thing is unavailable. So you cannot write, nor will

they respond to the other 2 letters I already wrote, nor will they give me the points I worked for and

earned. I wish Lightspeed would have left them alone. Anyway, anyone else having trouble getting the

points you worked for and earned? They used to have a phone number, but now they have even

done away with that. I wish there was a way to let the companies they work for, know about what they

are doing. AWFUL !!