Mysurvey what are you doing to me?

fluffy501

Still no response from Mysurvey's contact form.... I wrote them three times on it, contacted their Facebook page.. Soooo, I just reported them to the Better Business Bureau Online. We'll see what happens.

At least you got the contact form. I tried yesterday, and after three tries, got a message that "contact form is not available at this time."

Probably too many people complaining, so they shut it off.

Well, I found out how to get my missing points... I reported them to BBBOnline! Two days later, I got an email that my missing points had been credited to my account.

So at this point, I decided to cash out and ditch mysurvey, not wanting to go through BBB every time just to get my points. Well guess what? The Rewards center is "unavailable at this time" GRRRR -----

I am so sick of this company, they ought to be ashamed!

Well, I found out how to get my missing points... I reported them to BBBOnline! Two days later, I got an email that my missing points had been credited to my account.

So at this point, I decided to cash out and ditch Mysurvey, not wanting to go through BBB every time just to get my points. Well guess what? The Rewards center is "unavailable at this time" GRRRR -----

I am so sick of this company, they ought to be ashamed!

Good for you, and it figures....................... :?