Anyone Know About HarrisPoll?

rosiesmom

I belonged to this years ago, and did not cancel my account but just stopped doing the surveys. I forgot about them, and then today I remembered them. I think I also did that a few months back. :shock: But I wondered if anyone knows if you can reopen your account or if you stop, they are done with you? I tried to reregister and it said I was already registered. Did any of this make sense? Sorry, I think I complicated the question. :?

I am a member of Harris Poll but have never abandoned my account before. It doesn't make sense for a panel to never let someone rejoin but all sites operate differently. I remember forgetting about Inbox Dollars for a few months and they removed me from their site for inactivity. I later rejoined with no problems. If you still remember your password for Harris Poll, try logging back in. You might can pick up where you left off and not have to register again.

I hadn't done Harris pol for a while, like maybe 4 months. So I decided to check it out one day when I got an email form them and it was a slow day so I clicked on it to do. I was at 1600 points and need 2500 for a $20.00 amazon. So I started doing them again and in a week I had enough to get that amazon today. I just logged in and it went fine. I am however disappointed that they went from 30 points for non qualifying to 15 points............................ :?

I am really having issues with this site. Their site. It states my email is not valid, yet that is the only one I have had. And when I try to contact support, there is no way to submit a question to them. No matter how I try, it just ain't doing it. Maybe this is a sign that they dumped me. We had a little spat before I quit doing the surveys with them. Hmmmmm.........

I have a password saver but for some reason it will not work right with Harris. I have to personally type in my password even though it is the same as my password saver.................... :?

It's my email. I am not sure what to do. I can't go through support for help, but I might try just a regular email. A catch 22 for sure.

Why thank you Footfree! I can't get that to come up for some reason. I smell conspiracy here I tell you! LOL!

I know this sounds stupid, but I tried that, and there is no submit button. Oh my gosh! It lets me choose a problem, but then no way to submit.

Why thank you Footfree! I can't get that to come up for some reason. I smell conspiracy here I tell you! LOL!

I know this sounds stupid, but I tried that, and there is no submit button. Oh my gosh! It lets me choose a problem, but then no way to submit.

Yeah your right -so I logged in to see what happens.So after you put in your info like name, email address and what not it'll ask you "request type" it'll give you a list of choices.So after you pick one of those you'll notice on the screen where it pops up with a green next arrow near the bottom of the screen.After putting in all your info click it and that should send them the info.I put in a question a couple of days ago about my point they never gave and haven't heard back from them yet.Not really worried about it ,they have always paid me before when this has happened ,but just don't expect a quick reply from them that's all I'm saying.

So I just got a reply from them and they are trying to give me the run around and not give me my points.My advice is to write everything down make sure you have the survey number,date taken and it would be in your best interest to write down what the survey was about(I wrote it down and sent it to them ). Sometimes it's in our best interest to refresh them on the subject matter.

Right after I got done writing this down ,I got a email from them (they answered me right back )I mean it took 1 minute.They said they would be giving me my points could take up to a week.Now I have to make sure they keep their word.

Yeah your right -so I logged in to see what happens.So after you put in your info like name, email address and what not it'll ask you "request type" it'll give you a list of choices.So after you pick one of those you'll notice on the screen where it pops up with a green next arrow near the bottom of the screen.After putting in all your info click it and that should send them the info.I put in a question a couple of days ago about my point they never gave and haven't heard back from them yet.Not really worried about it ,they have always paid me before when this has happened ,but just don't expect a quick reply from them that's all I'm saying.

I looked the whole page over for an arrow or a submit button, nothing pops up. I will keep trying!

Something's wrong with Harripoll...yesterday I couldn't get to the rewards page and today I can't go to the site at all

I put in for a $20 amazon A few days ago and it says "complete" but I haven't received it yet. I emailed-no answer............ :x

Sorry I didnt see this post first and I cant log on to their reward site either.However I got 4 surveys to do with them today.