Anyone Know About HarrisPoll?

rosiesmom

I guess they dumped me, I cannot get any into the site at all, just the home page and it doesn't let me go further after that.

They were having trouble with their site and got it back up and running on Fri. night.Not sure when you tried but maybe it's working again.

I just went to their site and copied the contact link ,try that - hopefully that will help you

http://www.harrispollonline.com/Contact ... fault.aspx fill out all the info first and you should see a green arrow light up after you make all your selections.

Never did get the green arrow or button to come up and I was right in my original thought, they don't want me. Once you are inactive for 12 months, you are done with them. No matter what. So I guess I will forget about them. No new way to join unless it is under another email, which I do not have and am not sure it is legal with their conditions and by laws.

• 4 months later...

I am really having issues with this site. Their site. It states my email is not valid, yet that is the only one I have had. And when I try to contact support, there is no way to submit a question to them. No matter how I try, it just ain't doing it. I have requested payment but know I don't know what is going on.

I stopped doing their surveys and they closed my account. Once you are out, you are out forever. I did think about the other email but like others I wasn't sure if I would be doing anything illegal. Maybe I am better off not doing surveys with them. :?

HarrisPoll has been, for me, one of those survey sites that I can avoid for long stretches of time (I'm talking months and months) and ignore all of the survey invitations, and then when I finally decide to check my account with them I realize that somehow I have accumulated almost enough points to be able to cash out for something again. It's like the points sneak in when I am not looking! :lol:

I think we all probably have one site/panel that is like that for us (though the sites may differ for each of us) -- we don't really like it, and we avoid it and put it at the bottom of the priority list for weeks and months on end, but all of a sudden we check our accounts and see a bunch of points (or dollars) there, and we're not sure how they got there! Lol.

Earlier this year I checked my HP account after a long, long stretch of inactivity on my part and realized that somehow -- inexplicably -- I had enough points to almost get a $10 gift card for something or another. So I did a couple of their surveys and disqualified for a couple of others, and within a few hours I had cashed out for a $10 Starbucks card.

Fast forward to one week ago. I had, once again, been avoiding HarrisPoll (there is something about the look of their surveys and site that just bores me) for a long time. I checked my account on a whim and saw that, once again, I was not far from being able to cash out. I have no idea how I ended up with the points in my account to do that when I had been inactive with them for a while, but when I saw the point balance I did a few more surveys, and with a couple of days I had reached the threshold to cash out for another Starbucks card (I also could have gotten Overstock or possibly Amazon, or other things too).

So I am kind of torn over how I feel about HP. Their surveys are annoying and I can't even figure out why they're annoying. That's why I want to avoid them for months at a time. But then they surprise me with unexpected points (or points that seem to come from nowhere because I don't know how they get there), and I can cash out again without doing very much.

They are annoying because they say 20 minutes 100 points.Which is equal to $1. not enough pay for the time.Plus all you get is gc's .To get a $25 gc you have to have 3125 points so if you divide 100 points at the value of $1.00 that means it cost you $31.25 to get a $25 gc. and who really knows the amount of time?Plus I really believe it's in their favor not ours.I do them but hey they are not high on my priority list.

• 4 weeks later...