ok, Ipoll is no longer the slowest with Paypal..

avemaria

It took well over three months for my last cashout with ACOP.

I would probably still be waiting if I didn't respond to the canned excuse from "Ann Parks" by pointing out that it is the exact same excuse she gave all 56 people who complained about ACOP to the Better Business Bureau.

If they are honestly having that much trouble with their payout system, maybe they should contact Pinecone and use the same company they are using. Never had a problem with them. Hell, even when they paid my by check I got it within one week!

I was out of town this last week and was really hoping I would have my ACOP check waiting on me when I got home. NOPE! Today is day # 83 :evil:

I was surprised when I received my paypal payment from them in april, took less than 2 weeks. Still takes forever for completed surveys to be validated tho. At least payment is much faster now. :)

• 3 weeks later...
I was surprised when I received my paypal payment from them in april, took less than 2 weeks. Still takes forever for completed surveys to be validated tho. At least payment is much faster now. :)

that is odd.. maybe you got payed right before their alleged 'technical problem'... I have a cash out from April 8th (81 days ago) that still isn't payed... but I got a reply from them today in response to my concern..

Hello,

We are experiencing a delay with our cash-outs due to a technical error in our accounting department. Our accounting department is working to catch up with cash out requests (Check, PayPal, and Tango Card) but must do so one-by-one and in order of the date which our members have cashed out. They are asking for more time in order to process your request.

We appreciate your patience and your membership with American Consumer Opinion.

Thanks

that is odd.. maybe you got payed right before their alleged 'technical problem'... I have a cash out from April 8th (81 days ago) that still isn't payed... but I got a reply from them today in response to my concern..

Hello,

We are experiencing a delay with our cash-outs due to a technical error in our accounting department. Our accounting department is working to catch up with cash out requests (Check, PayPal, and Tango Card) but must do so one-by-one and in order of the date which our members have cashed out. They are asking for more time in order to process your request.

We appreciate your patience and your membership with American Consumer Opinion.

Thanks

That's the exact same e-mail I got from them in December 2013. Obviously, they have a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah.... their problem is that they're based in Texas, where business can be as sleazy as it wants to, with no fear of regulation.

13 plus weeks now... 94 days

at what point does it cross to the BBB line?

If you look them up at the BBB website, you'll see at least 50 complaints of late payments, and most of them have the exact same canned response posted above that we all know so well.

This is definitely my last round with ACOP. I'll probably be able to cash out before this month's over.... which hopefully will get to me in time to buy a 6 pack of beer for Octoberfest.

I just emailed them and told them not to bother replying with the canned' account dept issue response" and called them out about sending that out since last year. I have been waiting two months. If I don't have it next week, I will go to the state attorney general. Forget the BBC.