ok, Ipoll is no longer the slowest with Paypal..

avemaria

I just emailed them and told them not to bother replying with the canned' account dept issue response" and called them out about sending that out since last year. I have been waiting two months. If I don't have it next week, I will go to the state attorney general. Forget the BBC.

Did the same thing, only maybe a little meaner. This is what I got back from Anne Parks:

"We will request that your payment be sent immediately from our Accounting Department. We will send you an email once its been sent."

We will see what becomes of this. Two payment requests from May 8 and May 28.

honestly for me it's a game at this point.. i want to see how long i'll have to wait to get it.. i'm close to 100 days already. I just did a $4 survey with them today and i'm thinking i may have it by Christmas...

I just emailed them and told them not to bother replying with the canned' account dept issue response" and called them out about sending that out since last year. I have been waiting two months. If I don't have it next week, I will go to the state attorney general. Forget the BBC.

Did the same thing, only maybe a little meaner. This is what I got back from Anne Parks:

"We will request that your payment be sent immediately from our Accounting Department. We will send you an email once its been sent."

We will see what becomes of this. Two payment requests from May 8 and May 28.

AND, I actually got them. And, Parks actually sent an e-mail that they sent them. So that makes 67 and 47 days. I guess it pays to crank and whine.

Now, if I can only get them to credit the damned points in less than 100 days!

just received payment on the 100th day.. my latest one is from June 11th so i'm thinking 2 months from now.

I had two payments at the same time.. just for reference, they had 1569 cash out id's between my two cash outs over 12 days..

• 3 months later...

My last one took about 2 months but I'm not complaining since they are one of the highest incentives per survey than 90% of survey panels. I don't mind waiting that long for a payment from any panel so long as they pay what we panelists are worth. Panels who pay less than 7 cents per min incentives for surveys are NOT worth my time and even then, I ignore most of them.