MyView Amazon GC's

nt_eagle

Just cashed out for what they are calling "Swift Visa". Saw the Visa logo on the rewards page and clicked on that as did not see "Visa" in the drop down list. It is there as "Swift Visa".

Just curious if you have gotten your 'Swift Visa' GC yet, JD? I also cashed-out last Monday, and it was processed the next Day (as usual), but have yet to receive mine yet. So much for being "quick". :x

Just cashed out for what they are calling "Swift Visa". Saw the Visa logo on the rewards page and clicked on that as did not see "Visa" in the drop down list. It is there as "Swift Visa".

Just curious if you have gotten your 'Swift Visa' GC yet, JD? I also cashed-out last Monday, and it was processed the next Day (as usual), but have yet to receive mine yet. So much for being "quick". :x

Funny you should ask. I JUST went to the mail box to check and lo and behold I received the Visa card today. I'm in SoCal and it shows postage paid in NV although the return address is in Illinois. Guess it is "swift" after all.

ETA: Just drained the card using Amazon Payments. No issues with activation, etc.

Funny you should ask. I JUST went to the mail box to check and lo and behold I received the Visa card today. I'm in SoCal and it shows postage paid in NV although the return address is in Illinois. Guess it is "swift" after all.

ETA: Just drained the card using Amazon Payments. No issues with activation, etc.

Interesting. I am in Colorado, and have yet to receive mine. If it doesn't come tomorrow, MyView will get another 'Nasty' from myself...

• 2 weeks later...

They seem to be getting quicker with the "swift Visas". Earned another 35,000 points in the last 2 weeks and ordered another "swift Visa" on 6/16 and got it today, 6/20. Last one was ordered on 6/2 and came on 6/9. So, 5 days from order time to receipt. Not as fast as e-Visas but not bad for a physical gift card.

• 2 months later...
My Amazon card just showed up. Two weeks.
Just came here to ask how long Amazon was taking with physical gift cards. 2 weeks is better than the 4-6 weeks they quote in the order email.

My rant is that they were out of Swift Visas for $50 and I was not about to pay 70,000 points for 2 $25 cards when the $50 is 66,500 points. That's giving away about $2.50 at the rate of 35,000 points for a $25 Swift Visa.

I cashed out on 9/2 my view for amazon, still not here..................... :(
1957horses I sometimes take the Kmart GC from my view it is a physical card and it always takes 4-6 weeks to arrive