GMT not getting points

1957horses

I am really getting sick and tired of having to "contact" GMT for the points not being credited to my account. It seems like every 3rd or 4 survey I complete, I have to "contact" them to credit my account, then the waiting game................. :x

That's the problem. It takes forever for them to respond, then usually it is a copy and paste. Then you have to email 68,000 times to get it credited.

I wasn't having any problems with them until about the 28th of May.I haven't received points for 2 surveys now. I'm wondering if they sent the IT person from mysurvey over to the GTM office to screw things up.

I just did one on X-men movies and sure enough at the end it says 'survey closed'...

I think thats the same one I just did from Opinion Outpost and it took me to gtm's dq page saying I didn't qualify but I finished it!!!! At least I can tell OO about it and they'll listen!

I see what you mean, i just did a GTM survey from the router and its said I've already taken it when I haven't. And I don't have the survey number it doesn't show up in sweepstakes history either. They're probably going to ignore me because I don't have the number

I just did one on X-men movies and sure enough at the end it says 'survey closed'...

I think thats the same one I just did from Opinion Outpost and it took me to gtm's dq page saying I didn't qualify but I finished it!!!! At least I can tell OO about it and they'll listen!

I see what you mean, i just did a GTM survey from the router and its said I've already taken it when I haven't. And I don't have the survey number it doesn't show up in sweepstakes history either. They're probably going to ignore me because I don't have the number

the reply we'll get is that they're looking into it and will put together a file of people who did it.. those who showed they have will then be paid.. it's happened numerous times.

Five days after asking for my points I get them.So I shot a email back to them saying thanks.Then this morning I found a 'YOUR Welcome' REPLY.So they get a thumbs up from me.

Unlike you gov. who didnt respond at all.I would rather have a email from a company saying they are not giving me my points then not hearing from them at all.

• 1 month later...

I was "screened out" after finishing a survey!!? I got this message after finisihng it: Thanks for your interest in this survey. We really appreciate your time and value your opinions. It turns out that you were screened out of this particular survey. But please don't take it personally! Screen-outs are a normal part of the market research process. In any case, you have received 10 entries to this quarter’s £ 1,500 grand prize drawing, giving you a chance to win grand prize!

Another survey I have to contact them about, the one I did yesterday didn't give me points too. And I never know how long to wait for them to reply, its either two weeks or not at all for me.

I had never had any problems with them, and now suddenly they owe me for three surveys. Sent one e-mail, got the canned "we will get back to you in three days," sent another one. Nothing. What the heck is going on over there?

Has anyone experienced completing a survey with GTM, getting a message that the survey is complete, then receiving an error message? It doesn't go back to the GTM page, so I am not sure if that ever gets credited. I have emailed them a few times about this. I never receive answers from them about any questions I have.

Has anyone experienced completing a survey with GTM, getting a message that the survey is complete, then receiving an error message? It doesn't go back to the GTM page, so I am not sure if that ever gets credited. I have emailed them a few times about this. I never receive answers from them about any questions I have.

They take forever sometimes for them to get back to you................. :?

They take forever sometimes for them to get back to you................. :?

S

How long do they take? Like i said it seems to be either around 14 days or not at all for me. I still have another auto-reply in my inbox from weeks ago that they never answered about points. I don't know if I should wait 2 weeks each time or send another one before then.... : /

I've just realised I'm missing 4 surveys worth of points and they haven't replied about any of them yet :cry:

I might be paranoid but 1957horses are you ignoring me? :? I feel like I've asked you questions a couple days times and you haven't replied but reply to other people?

Just took an extremely long survey on kitchen appliances thru GTM. It was from lightstream/my survey and I believe it was survey 310786 for 60 points. At the end of the survey, got the message "lbl_technicalerror_header." Checked my account and no points were added. I have sent customer support a note. More often than not do not hear back, however.