GMT not getting points

1957horses

Has anyone experienced completing a survey with GTM, getting a message that the survey is complete, then receiving an error message? It doesn't go back to the GTM page, so I am not sure if that ever gets credited. I have emailed them a few times about this. I never receive answers from them about any questions I have.

They take forever sometimes for them to get back to you................. :?

S

How long do they take? Like i said it seems to be either around 14 days or not at all for me. I still have another auto-reply in my inbox from weeks ago that they never answered about points. I don't know if I should wait 2 weeks each time or send another one before then.... : /

I've just realised I'm missing 4 surveys worth of points and they haven't replied about any of them yet :cry:

I might be paranoid but 1957horses are you ignoring me? :? I feel like I've asked you questions a couple days times and you haven't replied but reply to other people?

Like 1957 said in a previous post, they take forever to respond. I just got an automated message from them that said they will try to respond within 3 days. My experience has been that I never hear back. Rarely, I will get a response about 2 wks later asking for a bunch of info that I do not have or cannot remember. Keep emailing them and perhaps post a message on their facebook page. I have posted a contact telephone number several times in the past. No longer have it, but if you poke around on this site thru old threads, you should be able to find the number.

I might be paranoid but 1957horses are you ignoring me? :? I feel like I've asked you questions a couple days times and you haven't replied but reply to other people?

I'm sorry, no I'm not ignoring you, I already answered your question, "that it sometimes takes them forever". They might send you the 'canned answer/auto reply' email but then it's anyone's guess to when you, if you, get an answer back. I have always heard back from them in a few weeks. This last time I haven't heard back in almost a month....................... :roll:

I have gotten better results from them and my points then any other company.If they dont get back within a weeks time I email them again with the email they send to resolve the problem.Sometimes it's redirected to another part of the company and that's why it takes longer.Like let's say you take a survey and your about 3/4 of the way thru and they dont pay and you ask why ?They have to redirect that question to another department,then they look up your participation and how long you really were into it.Then they decided whether they will pay you.I say be vigil;ant and pursue it they'll get tired of being pestered.

what really gets my is when I hear this, "we'll turn the matter over to the proper department to see into this matter". yeah right! ISPOS is the leader in this kind of reply.

Oh yes you did...sorry

I got 4 separate replies in the space of 10 minutes which is weird, it makes me think they must go through their messages by user because I sent all of those messages so far apart and I got 3 out of 4 of my points!! :) the other one I didn't have the survey number but I wrote back with info about the survey and explained why I didn't have the number so I hope they reply to that