SURVEY SPOT

kayndde

I am so glad you all are having a better experience with surveyspot. They were my best paying survey company 2 years ago. I thought things would only get better but unfortunately that isn't the case. Now all I get are sweepstakes, or some for $1 which I refuse to do. Sometimes I get some for $10 but those usually come with problems such as error message that prevent me from getting paid. Usually after I have completed the entire survey and submit my answers. I was furious and sent surveyspot a message regarding the problem and believe it or not I got paid. It has happend three times they have only paid me once. Some times they let you almost complete the survey then suddenly you get the message they have enough people after they have gotten most of your answers. Again very shaddy practices. I am pretty much done with them at this point.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• factonista

• SurveyBang

• kayndde

• cricket

people can say what they want about survey spot but i still think its good. this week i've made $30 with them. I take every survey i get with them. even if its just for a sweeps entry. the more you take the more invites you get and having the spot toolbar helps you access more survyes.

• 3 months later...

Amusing, i signed up last night.... AND the only way i can get into my account is to click on the first e-mail they ever sent me. Then the only way i can get back in without refilling out the profiles all over again is to request a change in email, so basically everytime i want to login i have to click in 1 of my 2 emails a request to change the email address to the other.... i goto login and it doesn't work, i tried to request my password... " profile doesn't exist " but it does! ROFL

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to know what Survey Spot you guys are talking about ?

I've been with them 4 months and only made $1.00 and that was before they switched

over to the new point system. Now with the point system it will be till the end of

the world before a person can cash out.

I get a ton of survey offers from Survey Spot , at least 1 a day but they are only

for Sweepstakes entrys. I am not about to sit here and waste 30-40 minutes of my

time for a sweeps entry! I wonder if anyone even wins their sweeps?

There are far better survey sites out there to do surveys for, which DO PAY you money,

and also send you products to test.

Survey Spot did send me one product test, that is the only plus I will give them.

I love this post cocoabella :lol: I have been wondering the same thing ever since i started taking surveys. I've been with survey spot for about ten months,and i think i must be signed up for a different one than everyone else raves about!And the new points system definitely makes it worse for me. Now i get invites everyday to these surveys for a hundred points(1.00)for 20 minutes,and can't even qualify for those.Once in a while they throw in an invite to a 500 point survey,which is of course no longer available ten minutes after i get the invite. :evil:

I recently signed up with surveyspot on 12/01/2009. Thus far I have 1100 points of their points system. Of those 1100, 200 are approved and 900 remain in the completed stage of my survey history on their site. I havent had any technical problems with any of their surveys to date.

However, they send a TON OF SS in the mail everyday. I dont mean 1 or 2 daily. Its along the lines of 3-6 per day. I just delete these mails but wow that is alot of entries..

• 4 weeks later...

It's the start of a New Year and I was hoping to start off on the right foot when I get another mealy-mouthed e-mail from SurveySpot about my points and their inability to properly credit them (we are talking about 900+ points here). All I asked is they be displayed in my history. No such luck. This is after I have sent three e-mails detailing (survey #'s, survey topics, etc) each with exact dates and times. Instead of addressing my questions they come up with some stock blather about how it takes a little longer to post, etc. etc etc. My points, although they may not be fully credited yet, should be in my history and show that they acknowledge me taking the surveys. How hard is that? And how hard is that to answer? It may be unfair but compared to other survey panels (sites) I belong to, SurveySpot is at the bottom of the list. And have you tried to find a legitimate e-mail address for them? They make it as difficult as possible to contact them and they wait a frustratingly long time to respond. Yes, they do send out a lot of surveys and so I was loathe to drop them, but I honestly believe this site is a scam. I am writing this from my own experiences and I hope all of you have better luck with them but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Very poor experience with survey spot. $5 survey done 3 months ago listed on my rewards page as completed but $5 not yet applied. Two other completed surveys not even listed. I emailed customer service repeatedly with the dates and the survey numbers. No response. Customer service is non existent. I do not do their sweepstake surveys but I will not attempt any further paying surveys unless these issues are resolved. As far as I am concerned, sweeps pay nothing & their paid surveys pay nothing.

• 1 month later...
I recently signed up with surveyspot on 12/01/2009. Thus far I have 1100 points of their points system. Of those 1100, 200 are approved and 900 remain in the completed stage of my survey history on their site. I havent had any technical problems with any of their surveys to date.

However, they send a TON OF SS in the mail everyday. I dont mean 1 or 2 daily. Its along the lines of 3-6 per day. I just delete these mails but wow that is alot of entries..

sitting at 54.00 approved since joining on 12.1.09

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This is a VERY strange Survey Site.. I get between 10 and 15 invites a DAY, non of which I can complete as 1) the link is broken. 2) the survey has expired (although the email arrived seconds earlier) or 3) I am directed to the 'infamous' flags of all Nations, with the implication I am telling a pack of lies!!

When I do actually get to start a survey I am usually dropped after 10 minutes, because either I don't fit the criterea or the quota is full... On a more positive note I did manage to cash out ONCE and was amazed to find the funds in my paypal account within seconds of requesting them! Finally I did a 5 day survey a couple of weeks ago worth 3000pts ($30.00) which is listed as pending .... I wait with bated breath... :D

This is a VERY strange Survey Site.. I get between 10 and 15 invites a DAY, non of which I can complete as 1) the link is broken. 2) the survey has expired (although the email arrived seconds earlier) or 3) I am directed to the 'infamous' flags of all Nations, with the implication I am telling a pack of lies!!

When I do actually get to start a survey I am usually dropped after 10 minutes, because either I don't fit the criterea or the quota is full... On a more positive note I did manage to cash out ONCE and was amazed to find the funds in my paypal account within seconds of requesting them! Finally I did a 5 day survey a couple of weeks ago worth 3000pts ($30.00) which is listed as pending .... I wait with bated breath... :D

Yep Surveyspot can be full of crap.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jarremannen.......the most I've heard anyone earning in a month is $400. I guess one could if you added product testing, online panel/forum groups, and paid to try groups too. Problem with earning full time pay by doing this would make you a professional survey taker, and that is what these companies DON'T want, and I think that they'd probably catch on and cancel your membership. I could be wrong and will be interested to see what everyone in here thinks. If that's the road you want to go down, I wish you good luck. I couldn't do this for full time pay, I need a ton more variety. :-)

• 2 months later...