[MERGED] $5 Amazon Card for a 23 Question, 10 minute Survey

SurveyResearcher2

Hi Everyone,

I work for a market research firm, and we are currently conducting a study on online survey panels. As part of this study, we would like to gather feedback from survey panelists: people like you. Since this is part of a larger research effort, we have a fairly large budget and are willing to compensate anyone who takes this survey with $5 Amazon.com gift card. To take this quick, 23 question survey, click on this link:

http://survey.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID ... Jqpbez5bDf

Thank you for your help!

SurveyResearcher

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SurveyResearcher2

• franksmom

• 1957horses

• DanaEm

Hi Everyone,

I work for a market research firm, and we are currently conducting a study on online survey panels. As part of this study, we would like to gather feedback from survey panelists: people like you. Since this is part of a larger research effort, we have a fairly large budget and are willing to compensate anyone who takes this survey with $5 Amazon.com gift card. To take this quick, 23 question survey, click on this link:

Thank you for your help!

SurveyResearcher

This is by NO MEANS a quick 23 question survey!!! There is a page with about100-200 little boxes that need you to pick 1-7 in each box and it takes a VERY LONG time to fill them boxes................................................. :shock:

Also says it will be paid in 2 business days at the end of the survey, so not right away............ :roll:

Hi 1957horses, thank you for taking the time to take this survey. I'm sorry that you found the question about the different panels frustrating--we just want to make sure to not leave any important panels out! I just sent out the gift certificates for everyone who took the survey today, and we are aiming to continue to provide compensation the day that the survey is taken.

Best,

SurveyResearcher

Hi 1957horses, thank you for taking the time to take this survey. I'm sorry that you found the question about the different panels frustrating--we just want to make sure to not leave any important panels out! I just sent out the gift certificates for everyone who took the survey today, and we are aiming to continue to provide compensation the day that the survey is taken.

Best,

SurveyResearcher

Thank You very much, I just GOT IT and would do more of yours if that would would pay right away WOO HOO........ :wink:

Best,

SurveyResearcher

Thank You very much, I just GOT IT and would do more of yours if that would would pay right away WOO HOO........ :wink:

I got paid today as well. Wish they all paid this much and this quickly.

that one page was a pain but it was still worth it for the time.. my 'i'm getting screwed for time here' radar didn't go off once so it was time well spent.. that's the main thing.. if you pay fairly you get good results..

Best,

SurveyResearcher

This is by NO MEANS a quick 23 question survey!!! There is a page with about100-200 boxes that need you to pick 1-7 in each box and it takes a VERY LONG time to fill .................................................

:( A perfect example of a frustrating survey, underestimation of number of questions, underestimation of survey time. I'd like to know who could complete this in 10 minutes and who computed that it was 23 questions? Also, that humongous page with 10 columns where I had to scroll across and then could not read the company names forcing me to minimize the page. Pathetic.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the survey so far, and we also appreciate your feedback. We are trying to complete our survey by tomorrow, and are therefore increasing the compensation to $10. However, we only need a few more responses, and will be closing the survey once we reach our quota.

To take the survey, click here:

In recognition that the survey has taken longer than we expected, we have also provided an additional $5 compensation to those of you who have already taken the survey.

Best,

SurveyResearcher

Hi Everyone,

I work for a market research firm, and we are currently conducting a study on online survey panels. As part of this study, we would like to gather feedback from survey panelists: people like you. We are wrapping up the study and just need a few more people to take the survey, however once we have reached our quota we will have to close the survey. For anyone who takes the survey over the next day, we are willing to compensate them with a $10 Amazon.com gift card. To take this quick, 23 question survey, click on this link:

Thank you for your help!

SurveyResearcher

That one page was a royal pain and I hope it was worth it.I would hate to think that got that info without being paid.And did I miss something?On the invite in the survey it said it would pay $ 5 but on the heading here it says $10.Personally if your going to say $10 on the heading then I think you should honor your word.

Not sure why but I didn't think that page was all that bad. Had to figure out to scroll over to the right but other than that I don't remember it being that bad. Oh and I got another $5 today after the fact to bring my compensation up to $10. Nice.

I didn't think it was that bad either. And it still took me close to 10 minutes. Maybe 15 with that page with all the questions. I thought it was worth $5, definitely worth $10.

That one page was a royal pain and I hope it was worth it.I would hate to think that got that info without being paid.And did I miss something?On the invite in the survey it said it would pay $ 5 but on the heading here it says $10.Personally if your going to say $10 on the heading then I think you should honor your word.

They increased the pay from $5 to $10 since the survey is taking a bit longer to take than anticipated. Wish more survey companies would listen to their survey-takers like this 1 did.

In recognition that the survey has taken longer than we expected, we have also provided an additional $5 compensation to those of you who have already taken the survey.

Yup, I received a second $5.00 amazon today and thought it was a mistake till I read this. Again thank You so much. You know if you paid this well to do surveys, you by far would get positive people beating on the door to do them. I must say it was a pleasant surprise................... :mrgreen: