[MERGED] $5 Amazon Card for a 23 Question, 10 minute Survey

SurveyResearcher2

I agree this took longer than indicated (for the people that took it seriously) but in the end the $10 reward is more than worth it as others have said!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SurveyResearcher2

• franksmom

• 1957horses

• Elwood33

That one page was a royal pain and I hope it was worth it.I would hate to think that got that info without being paid.And did I miss something?On the invite in the survey it said it would pay $ 5 but on the heading here it says $10.Personally if your going to say $10 on the heading then I think you should honor your word.

they did pay.. they increased the price because everyone is complaining about the one page.. personally it's not that hard if you use the tab button to go across the line instead of the clicker.. even at $5 you have to remember that places like Ipoll would have given like $1.50 if that..

I did this survey earlier today and hope they are still paying. I'm getting nervous!!!
Did the survey this morning and haven't been pd!

Me too. :?

Thank you to everyone who has taken the survey so far, and sorry for any confusion about the compensation. Just to be clear, we have raised the compensation from $5 to $10 in order to account for the fact that the survey was taking longer than expected.

We are still looking for responses, so if you guys want to forward this around to other panelists, that would be fantastic!

I took it last evening, and yep, it took quite a while, but it was no worse than some less paying surveys I have done. I was actually glad that someone asked me about some of these panels that I have belonged to or am currently in. Just glad their wasn't an area to write in opinions, I would still be sitting here typing. :D

Got my amazon code this morning!! I'm so relieved because that survey was well paying, but a pain in the you know what.

I took it last evening, and yep, it took quite a while, but it was no worse than some less paying surveys I have done. I was actually glad that someone asked me about some of these panels that I have belonged to or am currently in. Just glad their wasn't an area to write in opinions, I would still be sitting here typing. :D

I got paid this morning too.However I typically x out when I see these types of surveys.I did x out on this half way thru after reading it only paid $5 but after reading all of your guys statements I went back and finished.Grids like that are a pain.

Is this for uk survey members too? I've redeemed an amazon.com card before by accident and found out I couldn't use it in the uk

Thank you to everyone who has taken the survey so far, and sorry for any confusion about the compensation. Just to be clear, we have raised the compensation from $5 to $10 in order to account for the fact that the survey was taking longer than expected.

We are still looking for responses, so if you guys want to forward this around to other panelists, that would be fantastic!

Why don't you open this up to us Canadians then if you want more responses? hmmm