• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SurveyResearcher2

• franksmom

• 1957horses

• Elwood33

I took it last evening, and yep, it took quite a while, but it was no worse than some less paying surveys I have done. I was actually glad that someone asked me about some of these panels that I have belonged to or am currently in. Just glad their wasn't an area to write in opinions, I would still be sitting here typing. :D
The one area, unless I forgot, that I would have liked to comment on was the customer service level from these survey sites in some way. Most are so poor I guessed it wouldn't have mattered a whole lot.

Glad I caught this post! I took the survey last night and received the $10 code this morning. I'm in agreement with everyone else here about that "one particular page." :|

Overall, the payout was better than most surveys I take on a daily basis. Many thanks to the survey researcher.

I just got mine, but why aren't they giving a .co.uk one if you're in the UK? I don't think you can use .com codes on the co.uk website and when I tried to use one on the .com website once they couldn't dispatch to my address when I got to the checkout :?

Yeah customer service would have been a good thing to add in the survey

How long does it normally take to receive the reward? as I passed it along to some friends and one completed it 2 days ago.

** Never mind they found it and it was pretty quick only one day :) Thanks

How long does it normally take to receive the reward? as I passed it along to some friends and one completed it 2 days ago.

Took about 12 hours for me.

I took mine on the 22nd and still have not recieved my Amazon card. This would be the cherry on top of my cake if I don,t get paid, its been a rough week! Has anyone else not gotten paid yet? I know it said 2 days but everyone else seems to have gotten their payment within 12-24 hours. I don,t know how to contact them. When I click on the link it says "You have already completed this survey". :?: