Wish List

jberri12

I agree with everyone here. They should have only a few questions to see if you qualify. It is like you get used because they get the answers they want and don't have to pay you. My husband is usually in the room with me when I am doing them and hears me complain when I have been doing what I think is a survey only to be told I am not. He cannot believe I do them because he sees how much time is wasted trying to find a survey to do. He says these companies at least most of them just use people. I tend to agree for the most part. Also when I do cash out the first time I seem to get fewer and fewer surveys from these companies. When I seem to find a couple I do good with and begin to get excited that maybe I can make a little money I cash out and the surveys get less. Does this happen to others.

I cant remember now what panel it was but, I asked why they cant do the basic stuff up front to see if we dq or q. the answer was that it was a security thingy. or something akin to that. ill look that email up and give yall a better answer on that one.

that I and E survey makes me want to take off the I and E keys from my laptop, put them in a bag with the day's cat droppings and mail it to their headquarters..