$10 for Darwin's Data profile update

avemaria

I signed up eons ago even did a survey with them and got paid.However unlike the rest of you I never received anymore surveys.So I went and logged on and signed up again.It went thru but it never said I was already a member .I guess they lost my info.It did say on their web site that since they have gotten a great reviews on survey police they have been inundated with people.Maybe I shouldn't have signed up again it also said this on their site -but shouldn't they let you know if it's still active or not?

I have not received a survey in a while, am I still a member?

Upon completing your online profile you are an active member of Darwin’s Data and are eligible to complete additional surveys. If you have not received a survey in a while it simply means that we have not had a survey that matches your profile. As soon as a survey, that matches your profile, becomes available we will send you an email invitation to participate.

my last one was a month ago.. at this point i'm just hoping for a second one before the end of the year.. i was thinking we'd get 6 per year but so far i only have one..

my last one was a month ago.. at this point i'm just hoping for a second one before the end of the year.. i was thinking we'd get 6 per year but so far i only have one..

LOL! You have one more than me!