Surveys you've quit once you started and the reason why

JD

I started a survey via iSay by Ipsos. Had to be the most inane survey I've ever attempted. Which is saying a lot as many, many surveys have inane questions. My pet peeve is anthropomorphic questions. These were not those. Without divulging the contents let's just say the questions had little relevance to the subject/topic. Lots of pages of radio buttons. Was about 5 minutes into the survey and completion bar was showing around 6%. I know they are usually not accurate but I had had enough. My sanity was not worth the cost of completing the survey.

To many to name that I quit doing especially ones with grids-mobile phone surveys- anything where I have to give a long list of different stores .I find I have no patience for a lot of surveys anymore.

What's a grid survey?
Any form of matrix. Say car manufacturers on the left hand column going down and your opinion from 1 to 7 with 7 being highest across the top although that is the simplest form of a grid survey. Made up of lots of radio buttons to click on in each row.

What's a grid survey?
Any form of matrix. Say car manufacturers on the left hand column going down and your opinion from 1 to 7 with 7 being highest across the top although that is the simplest form of a grid survey. Made up of lots of radio buttons to click on in each row.

I absolutely hate those things. ive got to where I don't mess with them much anymore. in the can they go!

I don't really quit them because I feel like I'd rather keep going with a long one than being half way through or over and doing that much for nothing. Especially the Ipsos ones I struggle with and any where the progress bar is totally inaccurate or doesn't move (or there isn't one) so I don't know how much is left, I worry how long those ones will turn out to be.

Although I do quit surveys at the start if I can tell they will be really long and have a rubbish reward.

grids.. the boxes across the screen you have to click on.. they'll have 20 or so characteristics and then will line up as many brands as they can.. for each brand you have to select from the list of characteristics.. the worst ones are where it's too big for your browser and you have to move the screen to reach all of them...

grids.. the boxes across the screen you have to click on.. they'll have 20 or so characteristics and then will line up as many brands as they can.. for each brand you have to select from the list of characteristics.. the worst ones are where it's too big for your browser and you have to move the screen to reach all of them...
I don't know if I hate those more or a similar structure where you need to type in values from say 1 to 10 for each applicable point in the grid/matrix. The worst are the ones with pages upon pages of grids.

i also hate the ones where instead of putting all the questions on one page, they'll have one question per page and you have to click enter to go to the next.. especially the ones where you have to drag the company name box into the question.. it's the same process for however many questions they have.. it's the same screen over and over again with a new question on each one..

This is a first I just did a survey for my view it was 2200 points for 5 minutes it was from invoke solutions the one that usually has those virtual shopping surveys which I sort of like but they wanted to know why I didn't finish the last one I received and I was honest and told them that they take way to long to download it could be a 20minute survey but with the downloading it will take over an hour...........it sure was nice to get the points for 4 minutes

THE BOOK SURVEY.... if you put that you've read 10 books it will ask you about all ten books in detail...

ggg.jpg

Oh yeah, that one is absolutely horrible, I only had 2 books and found it bad enough and I know I thought its a good job I didnt have more because i had feeling it would go on forever for however many books you bought. And the same number of points for any number of books as well. It's ridiculous