Surveys you've quit once you started and the reason why

JD

I hate the ones which want to know how much money you have and how much you spent ,hmm nope exited out of them that is way to much info to be giving .

I hate the ones which ask one question per page or the ones you have to scroll up and down so hard to recall what the top says by the time you scroll to the bottom

So yesterday I needed 5 points to cash out so I went through the surveys on the home panel. Sure enough I got the survey that started this thread right where I left off. :D And sure enough they asked me some anthropomorphic questions about if this corporation was a person.... Well attributing human characteristics to a corporation is a bit different than asking if a step stool was human which human characteristics would you ascribe to it. After all, corporations are made up of people. I actually finished the survey after a few more pages. The progress bar was way off. Must have been in a better mood yesterday to complete this still totally inane survey as I needed the points. :mrgreen:

The one that says "Integrity" when you open up the invite.It's the one for dvr,game console and so on.I get that survey at least twice a week for my daughter and every time they send it I x out.

the daily 'today only' survey from GTM for 30 points that I never finish.. i think it's the movie one..
As soon as I see that it's the movie one I close it there is no answer that lets you complete that survey.