Myview Rewards

Elwood33

I emailed support today to ask why I've only ever seen the option to redeem a donation for Doctors without borders. I've notice this for a long time probably over a year but now I was interested in cashing out and got the reply "Thanks for participating in our studies. At this time, the only redemption option is to donate. We are working to get more options for your area" so I guess my area is all of Canada?

Doesn't give a good wrap for this company.

But do you have any other options, as I only have that one.

Not for charitable.

He's saying he doesn't have any of the gift card/prepaid options, either, and that the only option he does have is for donation.

But do you have any other options, as I only have that one.

Not for charitable.

He's saying he doesn't have any of the gift card/prepaid options, either, and that the only option he does have is for donation.

Only one option for donation - DWB. I have other prepaid/gift card options - Visa, Amazon, Target, etc. IF the only option you have for cashing out is DWB then that would totally suck IMO.

I don't know, I have all these options on myview....................... 8)

1-800-flowers.com AMC Aeropostale Amazon.com

American Eagle American Express Apple Applebee's

AutoZone Babies R Us Banana Republic Barnes and Noble

Best Buy Boston Market Brooks Brothers CVS

Chili’s Destination Maternity Doctors without Borders Domino's Pizza

Facebook gift card GameStop Gap Golfsmith Golf and Tennis

Groupon HSN Hallmark HomeGoods

Hyatt ITunes Kmart Kohl's

Lobster Gram Macaroni Grill Macy's Maggiano's

Marshalls MyView Nike Office Depot

Old Navy On The Border Piperlime Regal

Subway Sears Shell Sports Authority

Starbucks Swift Visa T.J. Maxx TGI Fridays

Target The Home Depot Walmart

Yes now you see my point, I would like some type of gift card. Is it only me that has this problem lol?

When I checked the rewards when I first joined I was confused at the rewards because I could only see some "doctors" donation thing (I didnt know what it was) but I also found a MasterCard thing at some point and Amazon vouchers for the US and France but not UK. Dont know what choices i have now but i dont think its much. That was the main reason I never did my view surveys after looking at the reward catalogue and finding it confusing

It's not just you, I've ONLY ever seen DWB as a redemption option - for over 3 years!!! I dont even have enough points to donate! About 8,000 points sitting there now that they can shove as far as I'm concerned. I haven't checked but if there's an opt-out option I'm going to be all over that. I'm also Canadian, they've got no reward love for us Northerners.

The reward catalog isn't particularily confusing, with all filters cleared and afer clicking "show all" I still see only two redemption options - 28,000 for $20 DWB anmd 35,000 for $25 DWB donations.

I think I meant its confusing because of that reason - when you click "show all" and only donations and Amazon.fr appear. I was thinking the regular Amazon gift cards and PayPal and the normal rewards must be hidden in a different category

Even though she said they are working on getting more for us, I find this hard to believe. Considering I have been a member over a year and never noticed anything more than 1 or 2 donation types.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi- I was doing some surveys on my view yesterday, and normally that is my favorite survey company, since I can't get in Pinecone. I only need another 8,000 points to get a $100 Amazon GC, but yesterday when I was doing a survey, I got a this is just for classification purposes, and so I thought the survey was almost done, and I would get my points in a minute or less, and I answered all the questions that they usually ask for classification purposes such as your income and how old you are, and then I got a this survey is closed, or it might have been then deemed that I was not eligible for the survey. I had been working on the survey for 20 minutes at least. I have never had this happen on my view before. I can't remember which survey it was, and I have no idea what the survey number was. Has anybody else had this problem on myview? I believe the survey was worth at least 1,000 points, and I only need 8,000 points to make it to 133,000, and the $100 gift card..

Hi- I was doing some surveys on my view yesterday, and normally that is my favorite survey company, since I can't get in Pinecone. I only need another 8,000 points to get a $100 Amazon GC, but yesterday when I was doing a survey, I got a this is just for classification purposes, and so I thought the survey was almost done, and I would get my points in a minute or less, and I answered all the questions that they usually ask for classification purposes such as your income and how old you are, and then I got a this survey is closed, or it might have been then deemed that I was not eligible for the survey. I had been working on the survey for 20 minutes at least. I have never had this happen on my view before. I can't remember which survey it was, and I have no idea what the survey number was. Has anybody else had this problem on myview? I believe the survey was worth at least 1,000 points, and I only need 8,000 points to make it to 133,000, and the $100 gift card..

Email them, they are pretty good at giving points for surveys that were almost done................ 8)

And I understand that the bigger payout is nice but you really shouldn't leave that much in your account. You never know it a site closes over night, or could kick you out and you would loose all your points. It happened with me having a $105.00 in a popular site 2 years ago, my account was froze and had to go through the BBB to get my $$ They are not a bank, why let them make interest off your money. Just friendly advise.................... :roll:

...I only need another 8,000 points to get a $100 Amazon GC, ...and I only need 8,000 points to make it to 133,000, and the $100 gift card..
These days I prefer to get the Swift Visa (if available) despite the fact people have posted their Amazon gift card redemptions have been sent fairly quickly. You can always add the Swift Visa as a payment method on your Amazon account and then buy an Amazon gift card for the amount on the Visa an send it to yourself and then add to your account. I can count on the Swift Visa showing up in 7-10 days but not necessarily the AGC.