Myview Rewards

Elwood33

something is wrong with myview. I am filling out surveys, and then getting disqualified for no reason. They use to be good, but they are becoming like mysurvey. disqualifying after you've done 15 minutes worth of work. after i cash out, that's it.
that happened to me twice last week and once this week after I spent at least 10 minutes on it I didn't email them but if it continues I will................usually if I'm going to DQ it's after a minute or two

Haven't had that issue of late.

Did complete one survey started from email the other day and it did not credit. First time that has happened. Then had one survey the other day error out at the end. Sent in an email for credit on both. Sometimes I don't bother but these kinda rankled.

BTW, has anyone noticed that surveys from JDPower don't time out like they used to? No longer, AFAIK, having any issues with JDPower surveys on OO, MyView or JDPowerPanel. Maybe they finally woke up. Took them long enough.

something is wrong with myview. I am filling out surveys, and then getting disqualified for no reason. They use to be good, but they are becoming like mysurvey. disqualifying after you've done 15 minutes worth of work. after i cash out, that's it.
Something I noticed the other day ago. They want me to complete my profile again. Not sure why as I did this when I first joined. Notice is at the bottom of homepage when there are no surveys to take. See if you need to redo your profile.