Your Word New Low

rosiesmom

I signed into a survey invite from them today. It was sent at 12:51 today and I was at work, so when I signed into my computer I took it right away. I received a nice message from them stating that I was "A day late and a dollar short". What?? No .10 or anything. The survey was full it said. They went from .25 to .10 and now nothing. I am not happy camper. I used to get an invite everyday. Now I get one a week or so. Hmmmmmm, me thinks things have gone south for them.

I'm still getting emails from them (2 or 3 a day in fact), as well as 10-cent consolations when I don't qualify for anything. Did you try re-accessing the same email link or contacting them about this?

I actually didn't try contacting them. It was full apparently and the message was more like "you fell asleep at the wheel on this one, sorry!" I think it is time to get enough to cash out and be done with it. I rarely get a survey to participate in. Just too bad, because they were a great company when I signed on with them. And that was just this year.

Got 5 surveys from them today, first in a loooog time DQ them all, big $0.50 cents, another year I might cash out............. :roll:
I only do it because it's easy........... to me it's The same with Paidviewpoint it takes me about 5 months to cash out

Got 5 surveys from them today, first in a loooog time DQ them all, big $0.50 cents, another year I might cash out............. :roll:
I only do it because it's easy........... to me it's The same with Paidviewpoint it takes me about 5 months to cash out

I actually cash out 2-3 times a year with Paidviewpoint $65.30 this year alone. $158.74 in 2 years........... :D

I only made $10 this year with Your word................ :?

You currently have:

$5.31

Earn $9.69 more to be able to cashout

Year-to-date earnings:

$65.30

Lifetime earnings:

$158.74

See Full Earnings History

I actually cash out 2-3 times a year with Paidviewpoint $65.30 this year alone. $158.74 in 2 years........... :D

I only made $10 this year with Your word................ :?

You currently have:

$5.31

Earn $9.69 more to be able to cashout

Year-to-date earnings:

$65.30

Lifetime earnings:

$158.74

See Full Earnings History

I gave up on Paidviewpoint back earlier in the year. I got tired of the same questions over and over. I rarely got any surveys from them.

• 1 month later...
Looks like they deleted my account. I can't get in no matter what I do, and I had $$ in my account.

One time I couldn't get in to mine and they said it was because I'd provided an inaccurate address or inconsistent addresses or something (which I didn't know what they were talking about)

I did and completed a survey for Youword the other day and had $4.35 in my account Well completing it and I only got a dime, I emailed them told the survey # time I I'd did it, what it was about and last question, and they got back with me right away, next day and gave me 75 cents. So I cashed out. 3rd time in a year $15 whole dollars, Don't know if I will stick with or not.......................... :?