Your Word New Low

rosiesmom

I'm still getting emails from them (2 or 3 a day in fact), as well as 10-cent consolations when I don't qualify for anything. Did you try re-accessing the same email link or contacting them about this?

that's what I did. when I clicked on it again I got the .10. did 3 of them like that.

Looks like they deleted my account. I can't get in no matter what I do, and I had $$ in my account.

One time I couldn't get in to mine and they said it was because I'd provided an inaccurate address or inconsistent addresses or something (which I didn't know what they were talking about)

kinda like what happened to me too also. I didn't get anything for a month or so and I emailed them and they said my account had been deactivated. I asked why and they said something about inconsistent answers and the whatever and I emailed them and told them no way. they did reinstate me and my monies and all. they told me they were sorry and all that. ive got a feeling its going to happen again. I do get quite a few surveys from them though. ive only been with them a few months, but ive cashed out around 3 or 4 times already. not the best but not the worst by any means.

I am going to contact them and see what is up. I always wonder if they wander in here and read what we post. LOL! I know I had over $9, so I was close to cashing out. It should be up to ME whether I stay or go. Not them. I got an attitude this evening. :D

I just tried logging into YourWord as well after a few weeks and was unable to authenticate. So I changed my password and it will still not let me in, so I emailed them as well. Not sure if they disabled my account or what I also have not received any email invites since probably before the beginning of December, but I did log in successfully right around December 1st. Not sure what's going on.

I just tried logging into YourWord as well after a few weeks and was unable to authenticate. So I changed my password and it will still not let me in, so I emailed them as well. Not sure if they disabled my account or what I also have not received any email invites since probably before the beginning of December, but I did log in successfully right around December 1st. Not sure what's going on.

Customer support responded with the same line that my account had been disabled due to "fraud detection". He reset my account so I was able to log in again. I reported that others on Survey Police have seen the same thing, so it might be a problem with their fraud detection software, not that I or others are not properly doing surveys.

No email invites received by me for at least a month.

I guess they kicked me to the curb. I will go ahead and get my $5 and then just let it die out.