Darwin's Data.. a big relief Rave!

theskyhunter

finally after missing on missing out on the last 2 invites, I got one today and was worried id missed the deadline on this one also. but alas, to my genuine happiness, I wasn't late and I got to complete it for the $25 AGC. whew!!!! about time things swung the other way for me. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

finally after missing on missing out on the last 2 invites, I got one today and was worried id missed the deadline on this one also. but alas, to my genuine happiness, I wasn't late and I got to complete it for the $25 AGC. whew!!!! about time things swung the other way for me. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I only got 1 'stinken' Darwin this year.................. :cry:

I only got 1 'stinken' Darwin this year.................. :cry:

im :D praying for ya!

im gonna have to look up the past posts on here about DD and try to find out more about their tier payouts. this is my 3rd so far.

If I remember correct your 5th survey will either be non-paying (or maybe only $25, I can't remember now). It happened to me and I emailed them. They pointed out that on the Darwins Deals page it doesn't mention a payout on the 5th survey.

I have only had one this year. Maybe next year I can make the invite rotation.

Edit: I looked through my payments and on my 4th survey in a year I was paid $25. The bonus money isn't (or wasn't last year) paid the whole way through the tiers.

im gonna have to look up the past posts on here about DD and try to find out more about their tier payouts. this is my 3rd so far.

If I remember correct your 5th survey will either be non-paying (or maybe only $25, I can't remember now). It happened to me and I emailed them. They pointed out that on the Darwins Deals page it doesn't mention a payout on the 5th survey.

I have only had one this year. Maybe next year I can make the invite rotation.

Edit: I looked through my payments and on my 4th survey in a year I was paid $25. The bonus money isn't (or wasn't last year) paid the whole way through the tiers.

I hope they rotate I dont think I even received 1 this year.

I've only had one total from them I think it was sometime last year. I wonder if I screwed up when I took that one survey from them, there was a question something like "was this case confusing?" and I checked off "somewhat." I was just being honest. It was confusing if you didn't try really hard to pay attention. Which I did pay attention. I should have said - not at all confusing. Oh well, I got a total of $35 from them. I've worked a lot harder for a lot less.

you still get paid for the 5th survey.. just the normal $25.. the Darwin's Deals tier page just explains the bonuses for completing 2, 4, and 6 respectively.

So best case scenario is as follows and you're paid in the following order

Survey 1- $25

Survey 2- $25

Bonus- $25

Survey 3- $25

Survey 4- $25

Bonus- $50

Survey 5- $25

Survey 6- $25

Bonus- $100

So if you manage 6 surveys in a year you get $275

And still, no invite. :cry:

I never got an invite either.. i think you have to sign up directly on their page.

Avemaria, how do you sign up on there page? I have only ever received the first 2 surveys which I think was a couple years ago and nothing since.